We're Playing USC in the Holiday.

The toughest running game the Trojans have faced this season was BC's back in mid-September and the Eagles went off for 450+ (so that's a reason for hope) - they didn't play Oregon. U$C doesn't appear to have a strong running game either so that's more good news. Their turnover margin is better than ours by far but that's not uncommon and we've still managed 9 wins with this coaching staff +1 per season yadda yadda...

Their run game sucks.

Sure they rushed for 205 yards against ND last game, but ND was so overrated.

USC rushed for 62 yards against UCLA the week before.

Their offense revolves around moving Kessler around and rolling him out for short passes...typical Sark and Pac-12 stuff...bubble screens and fake spread read option slant passes.

USC doesn't really drive the ball down the field that often...so Nebraska will have trouble due to lack of time getting any pressure on Kessler...expect up-tempo and spreading the ball around sideline to sideline.

Loving this type of stuff. It's time to move on from Bo. I can't believe we have a game soon. Let's talk X's and O's! This is a great start, I haven't had a chance to watch USC at all this season.

I am a bit relieved their run game isn't much. We seem to match up pretty well against passing offenses. Although, I do remember Prince for Washington did beat us a few times on the roll outs Sark seems to like.