We're Playing USC in the Holiday.

John papuchis calling the defense is scary. Maybe the AD could just hold a raffle for play calling

I'm honestly really interested to see how Papuchis does without out the wrath of Bo hanging over his head. I think he'll be more willing to switch and mix things up. It's pretty much a job audition if he wants to get a decent job somewhere else next year.

Thad will be interesting. Hey may just do better than his former boss

John papuchis calling the defense is scary. Maybe the AD could just hold a raffle for play calling

I'm honestly really interested to see how Papuchis does without out the wrath of Bo hanging over his head. I think he'll be more willing to switch and mix things up. It's pretty much a job audition if he wants to get a decent job somewhere else next year.

Exactly. Might be very surprised.

Strange that we have never beaten USC. It's a down year for both of us, but it would be nice to beat them.

I expect the bowl game to be much more fun, and more unpredictable, now that Bo is gone. Not saying that Bo was the cause of all of our problems, but I think the coordinators might actually perform better without Bo chewing their ears off. Also, this staff knows that this is a last hurrah. I expect them to pull out all the stops. We'll almost surely see a lot more blitzing. I doubt Papuchis sticks to the dry, boring 4-man rush. It's his last game as a DC. He's going to go banzai.

As for Beck, I expect to see one or two double reverse, half-back passes. Why not take some chances? Plenty of people don't like Beck, but I think he's alright. He'll probably call a much more colorful game than we have seen with Bo sitting on his shoulder. Also, might see the backup if TA stumbles. In short, it's going to be fun.

This is one of the few opponents that could have made our bowl game interesting. I wish we could be in Wisconsin's place, and be playing Georgia for a third year, but I'll take USC!

Watched USC lose a bowl game to a really outmatched GT squad a couple years ago. It was the Sun Bowl, and none of the Spoiled Children looked like they wanted to be there. Doubt they'll be like that this year. Kessler is the real deal, a couple receivers are match-up problems for us, and they like to hit the backs out of the backfield. Might be a long night, but I'm holding out hope.

I actually thing this is a good question. If Pap proves that hes a competent coach when he doesnt have bo hanging over his moves or controlling him like a puppet. Would you consider him staying at some level. I always have liked his enthusiam on the sidelines.

I like Pap myself. Be good to see him do it solo. Hope for the best.