We're Playing USC in the Holiday.

Hope we can contain Nelson agholor or it could get ugly. Big name matchup. With the new staff it seems cali will be a huge state for recruiting. Let's put our brand name out on the west coast by beating the Trojans.

And if it does get ugly at least the usc cheerleaders will be some nice eye candy. They are my favorite.

good call regarding the song girls. when i heard the news this was the first thing i thought of when considering if i want to drive the 2-hours down for the game.

Huskers love the heat, hate the frozen tundra.........the later the better, love night games........having everyone healed up gives us as good a shot as anyone.....the asst.coaches really want to pad their resume' by not stinking this one up....plus it'll be a nice vacation for the players in San Diego.

• Fire 1

Bout an hour drive for me. Down the I-15 BABY

That's unless ticket prices are exorbitant; not that it could happen in moonbeam land. Probably only 37.50 tax for water, sewer and electricity use tax. Oxygen without smog is another $50. :D

skersfan usually brings his 5th wheel and barbecues abound.

GBR GBR GBR

John papuchis calling the defense is scary. Maybe the AD could just hold a raffle for play calling

I'm honestly really interested to see how Papuchis does without out the wrath of Bo hanging over his head. I think he'll be more willing to switch and mix things up. It's pretty much a job audition if he wants to get a decent job somewhere else next year.

John papuchis calling the defense is scary. Maybe the AD could just hold a raffle for play calling

I'm honestly really interested to see how Papuchis does without out the wrath of Bo hanging over his head. I think he'll be more willing to switch and mix things up. It's pretty much a job audition if he wants to get a decent job somewhere else next year.

I actually thing this is a good question. If Pap proves that hes a competent coach when he doesnt have bo hanging over his moves or controlling him like a puppet. Would you consider him staying at some level. I always have liked his enthusiam on the sidelines.