Official staff announcements?

HuskerMan

is anyone

Interesting.....though this is probably bad news for Brennan coming here?

Who knows. I do find it hard to believe that Banker would join Riley for anything less than DC since that's what he's done for Riley for so long.... A step down would seem unlikely.

Has anyone else offered him a spot somewhere? OSU new coach was likely to bring his own guy in. Be jobless? Or go be a position coach at Nebraska making a quarter million per year?

• Fire 1

is anyone

Who knows. I do find it hard to believe that Banker would join Riley for anything less than DC since that's what he's done for Riley for so long.... A step down would seem unlikely.

Has anyone else offered him a spot somewhere? OSU new coach was likely to bring his own guy in. Be jobless? Or go be a position coach at Nebraska making a quarter million per year?
How do you know these are his only 2 options?

is anyone

How do you know these are his only 2 options?

We dont. That is why is asked is anyone had heard of any other interest in him. Since he had been at OSU for a long time and hadnt moved up or onto another school by now, i think its a safe assumption to think he isnt a hot commodity at this time. not saying he is bad or good, i know nothing about him or osu football

• Fire 1

And yet when Tom Osborne was able to hang onto coaches for a long time it was a great idea?

Neuhiesel said they are like a team, all very close, think alike.

Coach Newhiesel went on an on about what a great program Nebraska was/is. He truly has a high opinion of Nebraska. I did not expect how positive he was about our program. He thinks Coach Riley will do fantastic at Nebraska. He is good friends with Coach Riley and truly respects him, the nicest guy in college football and one of the best coaches. He will calm the fans and the players and have us going in the right direction quickly. Very positive comments this morning.