Fleetwood Mac

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.pinnaclebankarena.com/events/detail/fleetwood-mac

I still adore Stevie Nicks ..... she is a youngest at 66 years old ! Oh god, I'm old !

Last time was OKC Fleetwood Mac concert 10 years ago or so (less Christine McVie). Sold out, base price ticket was $100. Wide variety crowd from 18 years old to +70. All enjoyed it immensely ... 3 hours non-stop songs.

EDIT CORRECTION: Lindsey Buckingham was a puppy .... 65.

Saw Fleetwood Mac tonight at the Verizon Center in DC as part of their recent tour that brings together all five of the band members. At 59 I'm feeling young compared to that crew who put on a heck of a performance. Christine McVie is the oldest at 71 and she's had a little work done. Lindsey Buckingham (65) is still a great guitarist and performer. I love Stevie Nicks (66) who's lost a little range but still belts it out. Mick Fleetwood and John McVie round it out and they both can still play. Performed for over two hours without an intermission, played all the hits and it was a fun time. Sold out.

• 4 weeks later...

Mick was sick .....

http://journalstar.com/entertainment/music/mick-fleetwood-illness-cuts-fleetwood-mac-concert-short/article_695a2096-e9da-5ad1-9f53-c3468648fc3d.html

“In all of our 40 years, this has never happened,” Nicks said.

Prior to the abrupt ending, Fleetwood Mac had pumped out 14 songs, all familiar to the 14,000-plus that packed the arena Saturday -- and sounded and looked good doing it.

During her announcement, she said that Fleetwood Mac would return and do a show and a half.

The substitute drummer was occasionally out of sync but overall pretty good drummer. BTW, bass drum was MF label, not MR (coach) ;)