Who starts at QB 1st game and last game>

bruzer1053

Stanton, Stanton

I like the thought of Stanton but have a gut feeling MR will give TA first chance and if he doesn't perform well put in Stanton. Unless practices go in a different way, maybe we'll see MR go with Stanton. Stanton has the physical toughness to run, a strong arm, and carries leadership qualities. He could get the job done being well-rounded.

• Fire 1

Stanton, Stanton

I like the thought of Stanton but have a gut feeling MR will give TA first chance and if he doesn't perform well put in Stanton. Unless practices go in a different way, maybe we'll see MR go with Stanton. Stanton has the physical toughness to run, a strong arm, and carries leadership qualities. He could get the job done being well-rounded.

Don't think Armstrong will cut it, hope I'm wrong. Maybe with intensive coaching he can improve enough to stay at QB. I look for him to transfer or change positions...maybe slot back

Stanton, Stanton

Don't think Armstrong will cut it, hope I'm wrong. Maybe with intensive coaching he can improve enough to stay at QB. I look for him to transfer or change positions...maybe slot back

Boy I hope you are right. I am for TA starting. I think he'll stay if he gets to be starting QB. My guess is Riley will start him but again I hope I am wrong. I think Stanton has all it takes and should be given a chance.

Stanton, Stanton

Boy I hope you are right. I am for TA starting. I think he'll stay if he gets to be starting QB. My guess is Riley will start him but again I hope I am wrong. I think Stanton has all it takes and should be given a chance.

My impression of Riley is he will start whoever has the best chance to be a winner

Stanton, Stanton

My impression of Riley is he will start whoever has the best chance to be a winner

Good point.

Stanton, Stanton

Good point.

BTW, I don't mind you being a woman. Some of my favorite people are women

Armstrong.

To me this is kind of the exciting part about all of this. A fresh start and a fresh set of eyes evaluating the talent currently on the roster. I just didn't have a lot of faith in the last staff as far as the best players playing at all positions. I also don't think they developed players well.

It's gonna be neat to see who this new staff feels is the best player, not only at QB, but every position. Not only so I think the simplification and teaching ability of these coaches will help players reach a new level, but I think players will have an easier time showing their potential.

Less thinking and more playing football, that should benefit every player, including TA.

Stanton, Stanton

Good point.

BTW, I don't mind you being a woman. Some of my favorite people are women

Thanks. LOL. I hope I'm not hated by everyone. I'd have to scavenger through the threads or they talk about it in PMs. Ahh I'm not that interesting. Trust me. :xcuse

It is impossible to tell how each player will develop under a coach that knows how to teach and develop QBs.

I continue to shake my head in amazement at people who just "know" all the other players will improve and TA won't.

That defies logic.

Never said TA won't improve. He needs intensive coaching, his mechanics aren't very good, IMHO. I just feel everyone will get a fair shot