Props to Papuchis . . .

Of the whole staff, Pap is the one I feel sorry for. He was not qualified for the job he was given. He was in a no win situation from the start. I think he truly is a good guy, drowning in doing his job, learning his job, and continuously being screamed at by Bo.

I hope he does a great job in the bowl game, and that he gets a job that keeps him close to his income.

I do not think the financial side will happen for him.

There was one problem with this coaching staff, the moron in charge of it. Few of them were qualified to be here.

Question: Is there any chance that Bo will take Papuchis and Beck with him? I mean, the head coach often takes many of his former assistants with him..??

Paps yes

Beck - wasn't there an "attempted" interview with him last week and every time the reporter asked him about how much of the offense was his, he kept on saying to the effect "No comment"?

Of the whole staff, Pap is the one I feel sorry for. He was not qualified for the job he was given. He was in a no win situation from the start. I think he truly is a good guy, drowning in doing his job, learning his job, and continuously being screamed at by Bo.

I hope he does a great job in the bowl game, and that he gets a job that keeps him close to his income.

I do not think the financial side will happen for him.

There was one problem with this coaching staff, the moron in charge of it. Few of them were qualified to be here.

paps had no business whatsoever being DC.......hell, he was never even a position coach, not his fault, made good money being Bo's yes man, but still not qualified.