Why isn't there as much public outrage with the cop killer...

NUance

Another 18-year old black kid shot to death in Missouri tonight

Information is spotty at this point, reading that he was unarmed and was shot for "fitting a description" ... also that he was alive and breathing for some time but no medical attention was called. As of right now, nearly an hour later, his body is still just lying in the street. Accuracy of this info is unknown.

Want to stress: Accuracy is unknown. We'll see what info we wake up to in the morning. He could have pulled a gun on a cop for all we know.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/24/man-shot-killed-berkeley/20849045/

St. Louis County police spokesman Sgt. Brian Schellman said a police officer saw two males at the side of a gas station while conducting a routine business check at about 11:15 p.m. He approached them and one of the men pulled a handgun and pointed it at the officer, Schellman said in a statement.

"Fearing for his life, the Berkeley Officer fired several shots, striking the subject, fatally wounding him. The second subject fled the scene," Schellman said.

Detectives said they recovered the deceased's handgun at the scene.

Yep.

Should be pretty easy to confirm via video since it happened right outside a gas station, too.

Information is spotty at this point, reading that he was unarmed and was shot for "fitting a description" ... also that he was alive and breathing for some time but no medical attention was called. As of right now, nearly an hour later, his body is still just lying in the street. Accuracy of this info is unknown.

Want to stress: Accuracy is unknown. We'll see what info we wake up to in the morning. He could have pulled a gun on a cop for all we know.

It's very clear to me you have an agenda as your report has been completely fabricated. The national CBS feed said that man was pointing a gun at the police officer. I don't see how anything you say going forward can be taken seriously.

• Fire 2

It's very clear to me you have an agenda as your report has been completely fabricated. The national CBS feed said that man was pointing a gun at the police officer. I don't see how anything you say going forward can be taken seriously.

I was posting twitter reports literally 45 minutes after the incident happened. There were no official statements or even media reports at that time. . I don't know if you have trouble with reading comprehension or what, but I included MULTIPLE times in my post that the information was of unknown accuracy and that we don't know much. I stressed that very clearly.

I don't see how anything you say going forward can be taken seriously.

• Fire 2

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6373988

A Texas grand jury has officially cleared an officer of any wrongdoing after he fatally shot an unarmed man back in January.

Officer Juventino Castro will face no charges in the deadly shooting of 26-year-old Jordan Baker, Chron News reports.

What's the end game for the pro indictment crowd? They won't be happy until a cop in convicted of murder?

Please note the difference between "indictment" and "conviction." Why people are so angry is that there will not even be a day in court. No charges, no repercussions, nothing. Just business as usual. A grand jury does not need to meet the level of "Beyond a Reasonable Doubt" like a trial jury does, it simply states if there is enough of an argument to bring something to trial. And generally speaking, if the prosecutor wants there to be a trial, there will be a trial. And not a single one of these high profile cases have even had charges brought. THAT is the problem.

I know that, I'm asking if protesters won't be happy until a cop is sent to trial and convicted of murder.

I don't know as the outcome of a trial is as important AS a trial to most of the protesters.

• Fire 1

The Berkley shooting has protesters when the suspect clearly pulled a gun, crazy.

And this shows . . . what?

And your statement showed.....what?

That what seems to be a completely indefensible police shooting didn't spark a protest when the offending officer was fired and prosecuted.

Your turn.