Keys to winning tonight?

The one thing that our defense has been good at is shutting down passing games, and to be honest I think we make Kessler struggle quite a bit tonight. Our D-line and secondary are fine and that's not what worries me, our offense worries me, moreso TA worries me. We had a QB graveyard for a reason, alot of impressive names in there, much more impressive than Kessler. Just my .02, but I think our defense will be just fine tonight.

our DB's have never seen a kid like Kessler...i am afraid he will light it up for 300 yards passing or more.

The one thing that our defense has been good at is shutting down passing games, and to be honest I think we make Kessler struggle quite a bit tonight. Our D-line and secondary are fine and that's not what worries me, our offense worries me, moreso TA worries me. We had a QB graveyard for a reason, alot of impressive names in there, much more impressive than Kessler. Just my .02, but I think our defense will be just fine tonight.

our DB's have never seen a kid like Kessler...i am afraid he will light it up for 300 yards passing or more.
We have good DBs, but if there is no pass rush they will be the ones that look bad.

If the O can not control this game, we have no chance. Kessler will rip the defense apart. Run the clock and hope we outlast them in the 4th quarter.

Kessler completes 70 percent of his throws.....will be hard to stop.

I looked at his stats - very impressive QB. TD/INT ratio of 36-4. That's amazing. Even though they can run the ball well, their passing game is outstanding.