Why did Riley leave, Banker gives answer.

Oregon's football facilities are better than Nebraskas.

They are, and that's saying something because Nebraska's facilities are pretty badass. Oregon is just over the top.

I concur. I am jealous. I'd like to see Neb step it up a bit more. Yes, it would sway recruits our way.

Yea, if Oregon offers you a scholarship and you tour that place.....how the hell could you say no?

And exactly how many championships has money bought Oregon?

But at least they give out new shoes...

Oregon's football facilities are better than Nebraskas.

They are, and that's saying something because Nebraska's facilities are pretty badass. Oregon is just over the top.

I concur. I am jealous. I'd like to see Neb step it up a bit more. Yes, it would sway recruits our way.

Yea, if Oregon offers you a scholarship and you tour that place.....how the hell could you say no?

And exactly how many championships has money bought Oregon?

But at least they give out new shoes...

Well the discussion was really more about facilities, but to answer your question, I'm gonna guess zero championships?

It's amazing they haven't been able to get over that hump. Still, not winning a championship doesn't mean they're not a hell of a team. They're pretty good on a regular basis.

It looks like a lot of fun to play on that offense or defense for that matter. They do a lot of neat stuff on both sides of the ball. Also, having lived in Oregon when I was a teen, it's a pretty sweet part of the country. I loved it out there.

Hot cheerleaders, great facilities, good football team, beautiful natural surroundings, I guess I'd enjoy my time helping them try to win that Championship if I was a college football recruit.