K-State fans just can't let it go.

HSKRNOKC

guess who is in that battle over there... :thumbs thats right I go by spauldinghuskers over there. :box

can't stand that board one bit, you can't win against those idiots...I have posted a lot in that thread and even used part of ######'s sig to show why we are who we are and why they are wannabees...doesn't matter though because all they do is reply about how poor and delusional us husker fans are...the sad part for them is that just because they beat us 3 out of the last 4 times (should have been 4 out of last 4 if you ask them) they are far beyond what we are right now, and those 1 and 2 star infested recruiting classes are getting them primed for championships...how that works out, I do not know...you never right when you go over there your just a poor and delusional husker fan so don't bother stopping by...

I am still trying to figure out how they even managed to have a few good years in the past 15 or so...How does a school, with no tradition, a town near an Army post with not much to really offer even get talent to come there? Then you have to deal with their closet fans.... :wtf

:lol: ..Funny how many teams in the Big12 always use Nebraska as a measuring stick whether or not the situation has anything to do with the Husker program or not...I live in Kansas City, and its a pretty sad state that these KSU, KU, and MU fans live in and the local sports radio is worse...All that matters is having something better or being better than Nebraska, who cares about winning any other games or titles, as long as they "showed" up Nebraska. It's pretty pathetic if you ask me. Missouri would rather get "up" and beat NU twice in 3 three years (and tear their goal post down both times :wtf ) then win any other game during the year. KSU has a couple good seasons in 100 and they think their sh#t don't stink even though they really don't have anything to show for anything, and KU..Well, if i had my choice of the 3 to be a fan of, i guess it would be them, they seem to be the less mornic of the 3 groups.
:lol: ..Funny how many teams in the Big12 always use Nebraska as a measuring stick whether or not the situation has anything to do with the Husker program or not...I live in Kansas City, and its a pretty sad state that these KSU, KU, and MU fans live in and the local sports radio is worse...All that matters is having something better or being better than Nebraska, who cares about winning any other games or titles, as long as they "showed" up Nebraska. It's pretty pathetic if you ask me. Missouri would rather get "up" and beat NU twice in 3 three years (and tear their goal post down both times :wtf ) then win any other game during the year. KSU has a couple good seasons in 100 and they think their sh#t don't stink even though they really don't have anything to show for anything, and KU..Well, if i had my choice of the 3 to be a fan of, i guess it would be them, they seem to be the less mornic of the 3 groups.

Kevin Keitzman

What a jerk.

:lol: ..Funny how many teams in the Big12 always use Nebraska as a measuring stick whether or not the situation has anything to do with the Husker program or not...I live in Kansas City, and its a pretty sad state that these KSU, KU, and MU fans live in and the local sports radio is worse...All that matters is having something better or being better than Nebraska, who cares about winning any other games or titles, as long as they "showed" up Nebraska.  It's pretty pathetic if you ask me.  Missouri would rather get "up" and beat NU twice in 3 three years (and tear their goal post down both times  :wtf ) then win any other game during the year.  KSU has a couple good seasons in 100 and they think their sh#t don't stink even though they really don't have anything to show for anything, and KU..Well, if i had my choice of the 3 to be a fan of, i guess it would be them, they seem to be the less mornic of the 3 groups.

Kevin Keitzman

What a jerk.

Is he the jerkoff that cohost with Steven St. John on 810? If so, he is the reason I don't listen to 810 and stick with 610 and the DA Show.

:lol: ..Funny how many teams in the Big12 always use Nebraska as a measuring stick whether or not the situation has anything to do with the Husker program or not...I live in Kansas City, and its a pretty sad state that these KSU, KU, and MU fans live in and the local sports radio is worse...All that matters is having something better or being better than Nebraska, who cares about winning any other games or titles, as long as they "showed" up Nebraska.  It's pretty pathetic if you ask me.  Missouri would rather get "up" and beat NU twice in 3 three years (and tear their goal post down both times  :wtf ) then win any other game during the year.  KSU has a couple good seasons in 100 and they think their sh#t don't stink even though they really don't have anything to show for anything, and KU..Well, if i had my choice of the 3 to be a fan of, i guess it would be them, they seem to be the less mornic of the 3 groups.

Kevin Keitzman

What a jerk.

Is he the jerkoff that cohost with Steven St. John on 810? If so, he is the reason I don't listen to 810 and stick with 610 and the DA Show.

He does the afternoon show on 810 along with todd lebo

(a OU fan) He puts down Nebraska every little chance he

gets. But he is steven st johns butt buddy along with jack harry.