Clemson QB trolling Jameis

Payton is a very interesting example to bring up since we all can also probably remember the debate leading up to the draft as to who was the better prospect...him or....eh em......Ryan Leaf.

Yep, I think I will take the QB that might be a little less physically gifted over someone who has really questionable decision making ability in their personal lives.

I don't think there were many indications in college of the problems Leaf was going to have. In fact I think Leaf is considered such a big bust because he seemed to be a can't miss QB with no weaknesses.

Joe Namath was Johnny Manziel two generations ago.

Clear cut top QB in the draft?

Ummm...no.

Being a successful QB in the NFL takes more than just physical talent. Manziel is finding that out right now. If i were an NFL owner, I would have absolutely no desire to have Winston on my team.

manziel wasn't an amazing talent going into the draft. His biggest attributes were his hands (largest in class) and elusiveness in the pocket. He wasn't seen as the most accurate or big arm at all and many questioned the way his internal scrambling clock.

Jameis is noted by quite a few as the best prospect since Luck and about as close to Luck as it gets physically and accuracy wise. Again thougb that doesn't always transpire how you thought it would if you don't have the desire or stability necessary to be a qb in the nfl. Ask JaMarcus Russell or Ryan Leaf.

Payton is a very interesting example to bring up since we all can also probably remember the debate leading up to the draft as to who was the better prospect...him or....eh em......Ryan Leaf.

Yep, I think I will take the QB that might be a little less physically gifted over someone who has really questionable decision making ability in their personal lives.

I don't think there were many indications in college of the problems Leaf was going to have. In fact I think Leaf is considered such a big bust because he seemed to be a can't miss QB with no weaknesses.

Joe Namath was Johnny Manziel two generations ago.

Maybe Ryan Leaf didn't have an NFL coach who could make his talents blossom.

Ruh roh!

:lol: