Bolton - bomb Iran now

Yea, because of my voting registration, I get a lot conservative junk mail - there is a new crisis each week that will ruin the world if we don't act now. I'm sure if I was registered dem, I'd get many from the other perspective.

Oh....I'm sure the other side is getting mail right now about how the Republican Congress is trying to take every possible freedom away from any poor minority that possibly can be dreamed up.

I'm just glad I don't get mail from either one.

Yea, because of my voting registration, I get a lot conservative junk mail - there is a new crisis each week that will ruin the world if we don't act now. I'm sure if I was registered dem, I'd get many from the other perspective.

My wife is registered Democrat and a minority, and I'm a registered honky Republican (from pre-GOP hijacking by the Tea Party). I can tell you the amount of 'end of the world' garbage email and calls I get *FAR* exceeds that which my wife gets, but there's still derp on both sides. I'd say it's about a 10:1 ratio during non-election periods, and 5:1 during election time.

Frankly, if I have to hear one more pre-recorded call from Mike Huckabee about how Obama is going to steal my grandmother's walker and club white Christian babies with it...

My wife is registered Democrat and a minority, and I'm a registered honky Republican (from pre-GOP hijacking by the Tea Party). I can tell you the amount of 'end of the world' garbage email and calls I get *FAR* exceeds that which my wife gets, but there's still derp on both sides. I'd say it's about a 10:1 ratio during non-election periods, and 5:1 during election time.

Frankly, if I have to hear one more pre-recorded call from Mike Huckabee about how Obama is going to steal my grandmother's walker and club white Christian babies with it...

Simple....don't be a registered part of either party. It's as liberating as a 60s teenager burning her bra.

Simple....don't be a registered part of either party. It's as liberating as a 60s teenager burning her bra.

Texas forces you to choose when you register.

Texas forces you to choose when you register.

Mark that up as one more reason I don't want to live in Texas. The list is getting fairly long.

I don't know if that deserves a :yeah or a :funnyhahah or a :ahhhhhhhh

So Victor, if I may ask, of the potential Rep candidates is there one that you prefer if you vote in the rep primary?