**Official** Spring Game Thread

For those of you that watched the game from the comfort of your own home, what did you think of Damon Benning as a broadcaster? Personally I wanted to turn the volume to mute whenever he spoke. He might be alright on the radio but some of the weird sh#t he said during the game was just bad.

I liked him but I suppose my broadcaster critique meter was probably shut off. What I did get annoyed with was his sound volume was usually too low. BTN still learning and growing. If DB worked hard at this (and maybe he has been) I think he has a shot at a decent career, JMO.

Stanton just cant throw the ball...

He can throw it fine. He just can't make it come down where he wants it to.

Maybe it looked different in the stadium, but he was putting the ball exactly where he was wanting to. Just seemed to have a timing issue (about 1-2 seconds early on most of the passes). Could be he was throwing to receivers he's not used to playing with, could be nerves, could be he lost his mojo. But those balls were well thrown.... just early.

What is the difference when a guy 1) overthrows by 5 yards and, 2) overthrows by 5 yards? I think you just tried to explain it to me but I don't think I understood ;) In 1.5 seconds a 4.7/40 receiver covers covers 13 yards. Hmm. JS was off but I don't think he was 1.5 seconds off. I think he adrenalined em. TA needs huge work on touch also so perhaps the coaches are/will hammer on that with both of em and perhaps a resolution comes by fall. Both have great physical tools.

For those of you that watched the game from the comfort of your own home, what did you think of Damon Benning as a broadcaster? Personally I wanted to turn the volume to mute whenever he spoke. He might be alright on the radio but some of the weird sh#t he said during the game was just bad.

He's annoying imo. That said, he's better than some of the former players that are doing color of these spring games on BTN.

He's annoying imo. That said, he's better than some of the former players that are doing color of these spring games on BTN.

I don't mind him. He's better than alot of the other guys on the network.