Nebraska at Notre Dame re-revisited?

Foppa

Just wanted to see what your opinion is. Judging by the huge demand of USC tix by NU fans, a large Cally Husker fan base, coming off an improved season and big bowl win...

Does Husker Nation make the Olympic Stadium look like a repeat of 2000 in South Bend?

Personally, I don't know of anyone who wasn't STUNNED by that sight. Fans probably also played a big part of pushing NU into a 'W' that afternoon.

Seating capacity in ND is about 12,000 less than the Coloseum, BTW.

Your thoughts? ;)

USC has now halted ticket sales in hopes to prevent another Notre Dame style takeover!!

I Smell a Victory!!

Oops! Too late USC. I would've liked to be there when they hit they panic button seeing all those tix going to Neb. addresses.

Their 'excuse' was something like they needed to have some general tickets left over for right before the game.

Hmm...makes sense considering NO NU fans would come at the last minute to try to get tix! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I don't know the whole reasoning, does anyone have USC's official word on this?

USC has now halted ticket sales in hopes to prevent another Notre Dame style takeover!!

I Smell a Victory!!

Oops! Too late USC. I would've liked to be there when they hit they panic button seeing all those tix going to Neb. addresses.

Their 'excuse' was something like they needed to have some general tickets left over for right before the game.

Hmm...makes sense considering NO NU fans would come at the last minute to try to get tix! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I don't know the whole reasoning, does anyone have USC's official word on this?

They have to fill existing season ticket holders first - go to www.omaha.com and click on SPORTS then BIG RED SPORTS the story is there. I just think they underestimated the NEBRASKA fans in they're desire for tickets.

I do think that there will be alot of Husker fans in Cali with out tickets in hand trying to get them at the stadium. When I was at the NU/UF National Championship game there were thousands of fans outside the stadium buying tickets right up to game time. Yes that was a championship game and they had several tents outside the stadium for those who could not get tickets to watch the game.

I bet the game day atmosphere is going to be pretty awesome for the people that dont get tickets also.

It would be really awesome to see the Rose Bowl "Huskered Out"

You'll be by yourself at the Rose Bowl - USC plays about 20 miles south at the LA Collisiuem.

In quite the garden spot of CA I might add too. I like to go south of the stadium and practice all those cool gang signs I learned in jr high