2015 Husker Fan Day

I had fun. I went with my Dad who has a piece of Husker Memorbelia he has had every head coach sign since he has been alive and I took my little brother from Big Brothers Big Sisters. He had a blast which made me happy. I have a couple complaints though. I wish they had all the coaches in the same line like they have in years past. I had a ball dedicated for just the coaches autographs under the Pelini era and wanted to have one for Riley's staff as well. I also didn't like how they split the freshmen up into three seperate areas. I take my own fine point sharpie and have the freshmen sign a ball small so I can fit four years of players on the same ball. I only got through two of the three freshmen tables. I really wish I could have had the Davis twins autographs on the ball as thats the table I missed. Fans formed one line to go through two of the tables and then a second line to go through the third.