Huskerboard's 2015-16 College Football Playoff Predictions

1. OSU 13-0 (VT due to suspensions, MSU & PSU both at the shoe are only games that have me nervous, OSU has been known to lay an egg at home about once a year)

2. TCU 12-0 (two tough games on schedule - OU & Baylor, should handle everyone else easily)

3. Stanford 12-1

4. Michigan State - close loss to OSU and two loss SEC, ACC champs get them in

SEC - too much parity will lead to 2 losses for Bama, Auburn, LSU + UGa will lose a game they shouldn't. Bama has two tough cross over games in UGa & rising Tenn. I only see LSU possibly getting out with 1 loss.

Technically I still could be right.

Best Teams so far

1. OSU

2. Alabama

3. TCU

4. Mississippi

5. Mich State

6. GT

Still think SEC champ will have 2 losses and SEC SEC SEC might be shut out of playoffs but Miss, Ala, A&M just might be able to get out with one loss. All 3 of those teams are looking impressive early. If Mich State can go thru season with only a close loss to OSU they could still get the 4th spot but I don't think OSU can lose to Mich state and get in.

Best Teams so far

1. OSU

2. Alabama

3. TCU

4. Mississippi

5. Mich State

6. GT

Still think SEC champ will have 2 losses and SEC SEC SEC might be shut out of playoffs but Miss, Ala, A&M just might be able to get out with one loss. All 3 of those teams are looking impressive early. If Mich State can go thru season with only a close loss to OSU they could still get the 4th spot but I don't think OSU can lose to Mich state and get in.

/ wondering if I can change the board to auto-correct "SEC" to "SEC SEC SEC".........