missouri game thread

JD sucks and does BJ Walker know if he doest have a shot

to kick it back out. If were getting hacked and the refs are not calling it

why dont we start hacking?

I wouldn't trash on bj for that play, he was trapped and double teamed and no one and I mean NO ONE came over to get the ball from him for help...

did anyone see gardner charge up on charlie rich where he ran into him and c-rich flew back and smacked his head on the floor...anyways that was a no call! :wtf

this is a different team in the 2nd half, but we are lucky we are up cause all we are doing now is shooting 3's and missing and missouri is missing everything too...thats the only reason we lead...

I am so pissed off at how bad we suck I am shaking right now!!! nebraska gave the game away, losing to thomas gardner university breaking an 8-10 point lead with only a couple minutes left...it's too bad we have to watch our team lose again thursday to the same horrible missouri tiger team...only this time they probably won't tease us and will get pounded by double digits...

For one it was a terrible across court pass...but that aside if wes didn't choke we wouldn't have had to worry about that situation at all! we need new faces on this team...coach/players both when I say that. I almost wish I would give up on this team, for how heart breaking it is to watch them play...

As much as I hate to see NU lose at anything...

Thanks Barry, for making your exit easier. You have absolutely NO idea how to do anything related to basketball.

Good luck on your next job as a tax advisor, or McDonald's drive-thru attendant.

What the hell happened? I turned the game off with 9 minutes to play and it was 59-50. How the hell did they only get 4 more points in the last 9 minutes? Nebraska basketball is becoming a clinic in ineptness.

thomas gardner decided to hit shots because nu forgot about him and he nailed 2 3's and a driving layup to even it out...JD was guarding him so that tells you something...gardner went 3:00 as being the only one who scored for missouri...it was a real team effort for missouri today that downed nebraska. :sarcasm ...doesn't matter how missouri came back, we just plain are a very bad team...