Beer Sales at PBA?

Yeah.....I'm sure your knowledge of the subject and IQ way surpasses his.

I am sure it does as well...He is an idiot becuase he is not doing it for two reasons...we all know what they are.

1. TO is still alive

2. The Railyard is BLEEDING money...there is major pressure from those developers and from the the owners of the bars/businesses at the Railyard to not open up beer sales at the PBA just yet...they still need those pre-game, halftime and post-game crowds.

It is the reason that the Champions Club is so freaking popular as a pre-game, halftime and post game stop...

Yeah.....I'm sure your knowledge of the subject and IQ way surpasses his.
I am sure it does as well...He is an idiot becuase he is not doing it for two reasons...we all know what they are.

1. TO is still alive

2. The Railyard is BLEEDING money...there is major pressure from those developers and from the the owners of the bars/businesses at the Railyard to not open up beer sales at the PBA just yet...they still need those pre-game, halftime and post-game crowds.

It is the reason that the Champions Club is so freaking popular as a pre-game, halftime and post game stop...

So