6 - Michigan State

18 - Wisconsin

T32 - Nebraska

34 - Minnesota

35 - Penn State

39 - Illinois

T51 - Michigan

T51 - Maryland

Can argue with that order too much. Other than what am I missing on Illinois?

Turmoil within the program and their defense is suspect.

Lulz. (that was intended to be funny in a way, right?)

Illinois is going to be a really odd team this year. They have probably the 4th best QB in the league....they probably have the 3rd best overall RB (running and catching the ball) in the league. I think that their season probably will hinge on that UNC game...they win that one and I think they have a shot at winning 8 games this year.

Illinois is going to be a really odd team this year. They have probably the 4th best QB in the league....they probably have the 3rd best overall RB (running and catching the ball) in the league. I think that their season probably will hinge on that UNC game...they win that one and I think they have a shot at winning 8 games this year.

I love comments like this. Like the sole reason they might win 8 games is because of their QB and RB. Not trying to pick on you Teach, but it's just funny how a lot of us will do that.

I think Illinois' season hinges on their horrible defense. If they can shore that up, I could see 7-8 wins.