Big Ten Network Releases Cool Football Promos For 13 Of Its Schools

GSG

MSU/ Dantonio was good too. He is staring you in the face and reminding you where his school is in a sarcastic way with no words. Maybe a subtle jab at ESPN?

Nah, just a play on the state. Everyone in Michigan tells you where they're from by pointing to a spot on their hand. That's the joke.

Totally lost on the Rutgers one grinding an axe. Will have to google.

Ok, found it. Schiano started that one. "Chopping wood" or "keep chopping " as a reference to perseverance. Interesting.

The Harbaugh one is the lamest. He probably shot down all the ad people's ideas and said "why don't I just salute the Bo statue and we can all go back to work?"

MSU/ Dantonio was good too. He is staring you in the face and reminding you where his school is in a sarcastic way with no words. Maybe a subtle jab at ESPN?

Nah, just a play on the state. Everyone in Michigan tells you where they're from by pointing to a spot on their hand. That's the joke.

Gotcha. I still think there is a little bit of sarcasm and "remember us? Top 5, you jerk wads!" In there.

My cousin worked for the B1G Network this summer and she said that Harbaugh was the biggest a-hole to every one there and he just got up and left them. That's why his is the only video not in the studios. The network had to call UM's AD, Hackett, and tell him that they need Jim to at least give them something. Hackett told them "Well you're going to have to come to UM to film it because Jim already left Chicago"

My cousin worked for the B1G Network this summer and she said that Harbaugh was the biggest a-hole to every one there and he just got up and left them. That's why his is the only video not in the studios. The network had to call UM's AD, Hackett, and tell him that they need Jim to at least give them something. Hackett told them "Well you're going to have to come to UM to film it because Jim already left Chicago"

Also saw this on r/CFB.

Granted, it was a Buckeye fan, but I completely believe it.

I can't wait until we play Michigan. I strongly dislike Harbaugh.

I nailed it!

(Pats self on back)