Post Bo Era first game impressions?

Husker66

I turned the TV off with 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Other than 2012 I'm used to the team giving up when they get down like that, so I gave up too. Then I started watching again midway through the 3rd quarter. Long story short, at least we didn't give up this time. If Pelini had still been coach I think we would have lost by 4 TDs or more.

I don't get this revisionist history. Bo coached the biggest comeback in school history against OSU. Another big one against Wisconsin. Two comebacks against Northwestern.

We had some bad games too. I know that. Trust me I know. but I lee seeing this pop up. Bo's teams gave up. We would have lost by 40. Blah blah blah. We should evaluate this team and this coach and stop with this divisive bullsh#t.

That QB (was it Braxton Miller , I forget) was enroute to completely routing us before he went out injured and his replacement was throwing balls 5 rows deep in the stands... that was not the biggest comeback in Nebraska history, that was the biggest meltdown in OSU history..

More revisionist crap. The tide turned when David ripped the ball out of Miller's hands, which led to a score. The play when Miller got hurt was in the middle of us shutting their offense down. Is it a different game with Miller in? Maybe. We don't know. But don't downplay what it took for us to win that game. It's bulllshit and you know it.

well if I knew it I wouldn't have said it, neither of us will ever know..just like hands to face and missed field goals...shoulda woulda coulda ifs and buts