Well, BOlievers...

Wordek

Took me years to decide Bo was a jerk and not right for Nebraska and that he needed to go, you did that in one game with Riley. That's amazing............

Riley has coached more than one game. His career record and philosophy have long shown he's a questionable fit for Nebraska.

You know what I meant, it's his first game at Nebraska and we've already got fans complaining and basically saying, "this isn't going to work, he needs to go!" That's basically the long and short of it without beating around the bush. And what's the right fit at Nebraska then in your opinion?

Took me years to decide Bo was a jerk and not right for Nebraska and that he needed to go, you did that in one game with Riley. That's amazing............

Riley has coached more than one game. His career record and philosophy have long shown he's a questionable fit for Nebraska.

You know what I meant, it's his first game at Nebraska and we've already got fans complaining and basically saying, "this isn't going to work, he needs to go!" That's basically the long and short of it without beating around the bush. And what's the right fit at Nebraska then in your opinion?

Run the ball

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/mike-riley-gets-advice-from-tom-osborne-run-the-ball/article_cc25a7e6-becb-11e4-9fed-87b05187389e.html

• Fire 1

Remember when we had Pelini a we gave up a Hali Mary to South Carolina in the bowl game?

Yeah, I was there. They let Ace Sanders get behind the DB's.
I thought it was Alshon Jeffrey?

Ah, yeah, it was. Weren't they both there at the same time?
I think so... I remember hoping we signed Ace when he was Brion Carnes HS teammate

There has been changes at nebraska... head coaches, players ADs, even the stadium has evolved. The one thing that hasn't changed for as long as I can recall is Chancellor. The last 3 ADS were Harveys picks. Maybe the change needed is Harvey, God knows we've tried everything else. Just sayin...

There has been changes at nebraska... head coaches, players ADs, even the stadium has evolved. The one thing that hasn't changed for as long as I can recall is Chancellor. The last 3 ADS were Harveys picks. Maybe the change needed is Harvey, God knows we've tried everything else. Just sayin...

Better not post this to Facebook!

Why not?

Why not?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13559872/nebraska-cornhuskers-fire-pa-announcer-jon-schuetz-facebook-post-cited

Why not?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13559872/nebraska-cornhuskers-fire-pa-announcer-jon-schuetz-facebook-post-cited

Too funny. Not interested in working for pearlman or his goon squad of Internet nazis so not going to lose sleep worrying about my rights to speak my mind. Thanks though.