Can we talk about that AMAZING Tunnel Walk?

Landlord

Haven't found a video online of it yet, but the Tunnel Walk this year genuinely gave me goosebumps all over my body, which I don't think has ever happened from a Tunnel Walk video. The pre-walk video was fantastic, had a great feel for the beginning of something new, and the players reciting the prayer before walking was also an awesome touch (sounded like whoever was leading it forgot a line for a second though :) )

Also, this was my first game back since the upgrades to the sound and video in stadium. The new sound system is pretty killer - really pumps out good noise.

• Fire 2

Sean Callahan from Rivals agrees with you: https://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1799499

***I loved the new feature on the Tunnel Walk with the live camera in the locker room capturing the pre-game Husker creed before they took the field. I'm told this is something Husker Vision wanted to do in the past, but they weren't allowed in to capture the moment until this year.

I agree as well that it was a stellar tunnel walk. I hope they make the live prayer a permanent feature. I had Husker fans all around me yelling right along with the players "DAY-BY-DAY TILL WE GET BETTER & BETTER TILL WE WON'T BE BEAT!" Imagine if the whole stadium started doing that similar to the Husker Power chants & Go Big Red cheers.

It was absolutely spine tingling! I overhead a few BYU fans saying to each other "this is amazing," "never experienced anything like it."

Great job to the Husker Vision staff!

• Fire 1

Click the link for the full Tunnel Walk video including the Husker Prayer:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/college-football/Tunnel-Walk-BYU-113638

LOL, premium content... I'll watch it when it becomes public.

Really? I'm not a member of Rivals either, and I was able to get it to play? Sorry about that.

My apologies everyone...it was available earlier.

Edited by The Duke