Is there anything positive to take from yesterday's game?

NUance

People are starting to see MR for what he is, a class of warm milk and Mr. Rogers.

People are starting to call for the evil ginger to go. (dont actually dislike him because he is a ginger - I am a ginger and love the south park episodes about him)

Besides that our kids seem to still have heart and talent, just we are chaos per se.

Wisconsin will be an interesting test. Would like to see some in depth discussion of that match up happen. I really feel that is what could restore this season and my faith in the program or seal our fate.

I am pretty emotional about Nebraska as my post show. However I will still root for them. Here is hoping Wisconsin does not show up with a great offense. It should be noted however, the year Whisky blew us out NW and or Iowa played them pretty close low scoring games that year is my recollection then when we got them again it was a disastrous. Hopefully TA is not to frazzled from all the hate I am sure he is getting. I feel bad really bad for that kid.

Oh and here is hoping that a new tunnel walk of shame comes out soon, he should have some material to work with! hahhahahhahahhaha

Fake Bo Pelini was pretty funny.

Per his twitter.

CQbkFP4VAAAAc2r.jpg

I don't know where everyone gets off thinking this staff doesn't understand the importance of a solid running game. When Oregon State beat #1 ranked USC in 08', it was because of their running game. They ran a wedge block scheme where Rodgers ran behind it finding a crease. They had both more rush yards than passing yards and more attempts rushing than passing. When Riley has had the horses up front, he runs the ball. He apparently doesn't think we have the horses up front to consistently run the ball.

I had the same thought as your last sentence. I also think that for their offense to work as they want, we need to pass effectively. Given that, they first focused on implementing/improving a passing game and are now working on running. It helps knowing that they have a history of running.