Couple things...

1. I am really starting to rethink my choice of being all RiledUp. I have been super positive and I still think that this season can be saved but it is not looking great.

2. Is there a chance that a lot of the captains did not want to speak after the game because they were worried about what they might say as opposed to the questions they would be asked?

• Fire 1

1. I am really starting to rethink my choice of being all RiledUp. I have been super positive and I still think that this season can be saved but it is not looking great.

2. Is there a chance that a lot of the captains did not want to speak after the game because they were worried about what they might say as opposed to the questions they would be asked?

1. I wanted to give Riley a chance, but as soon as he installed his buddies instead of seasoned, experienced coaches at OC and DC...that gave me pause. I even thought he'd turn stuff around and bought the whole experience bit hook, line, and sinker.

I've been around long enough to know this is quickly becoming a quagmire, and one that I believe will drag the program down further than what Callahan or Solich did to it. It's why I'm for ripping the proverbial band-aid off at the end of the season instead of putting up with a farce.

But you know...I'd seriously love to be wrong, and see Riley fix the problems, jettison his buddies at the end of the season and get quality coaches in, and turn things around. But it's looking like Callahan 2.0, between the stubbornness and inability (inflexibility?) to fix what is not working across the board.

2. I thought this as well. And what Alex said...I wonder if he's merely parroting what the other captains and players are saying/thinking in the locker room, but are just censoring themselves in public.

1) I was RiledUp before, but that was just the hopeful optimism I had before every season. Riley is known for being incredibly stubborn over at Oregon St. so I don't see him relying on a run game anytime soon which means this won't get fixed.

2) I'm not sure what their thought process was. However it is telling that Gangwish was the only captain to talk to the media after the game.