WTF

Nothing but a bunch of couch coaches in here. Have any of you tried to lead a team in anything where you know no one and none of which you had influence on? It's hard as hell. I said it in another thread and I'll say it here, to write a coach out after 6 games with 0 players he recruited is foolish. This team was already broken before riley was coach and to expect BIG 10 title contention is ludicrous.

It's an uphill battle to acclimate to a new job and to expect riley to just come in and contend immediately is naive and wishful at best. I hoped for better as well, but I sincerely hope most of you on this board is reasonable enough to realize Riley is not Jesus and he can't turn an average to piss poor team into gold overnight.

Let's wait a year or 2 and see the players he brings in before we all sh#t our pants acting like it's the end of the world.

There are plenty of coaches who have gone into a new program and won immediately, Florida is doing it as we speak.

Riley with his 40+ years of coaching experience, I expected him to be at least on the opposite end of this 2-4 record and be 4-2.

But it is redundant at this point.

Ooo yeah, the Florida team who's had far superior recruiting classes over the past 4 years than us? Great, let's compare apples and oranges and call it even. Definitely an even comparison when one coach inherits a talent rich squad and another inherits a squad with deficiencies across the board with no difference makers.

That's real classy. Throw the student athletes under the bus in a bizarre failed attempt to prop up the loser millionaire that makes them look wrose than they are. You've been Rileyswaggled.

We were so close today. I'm sorry, the Huskers were so close. After the kicker missed the FG I thought NU was about to come away with a win over Wisconsin. I feel bad for the team today. Almost pulled it off.

Yep. Wisconsin tried to give it to us. We gave it back.

The thought of actually winning right there lasted about 10 seconds :hmmph

Nothing but a bunch of couch coaches in here. Have any of you tried to lead a team in anything where you know no one and none of which you had influence on? It's hard as hell. I said it in another thread and I'll say it here, to write a coach out after 6 games with 0 players he recruited is foolish. This team was already broken before riley was coach and to expect BIG 10 title contention is ludicrous.

It's an uphill battle to acclimate to a new job and to expect riley to just come in and contend immediately is naive and wishful at best. I hoped for better as well, but I sincerely hope most of you on this board is reasonable enough to realize Riley is not Jesus and he can't turn an average to piss poor team into gold overnight.

Let's wait a year or 2 and see the players he brings in before we all sh#t our pants acting like it's the end of the world.

The thing is, what has happened at the end of the last two games, it doesn't matter who he brings in. Poor decision making down the stretch is squarely on the shoulders of the staff.

And why can't someone turn an average team into gold overnight...........this staff as turned an average team into a piss poor one overnight.

winning 9 games each year for the past 3 is hardly indicative of a broken program.......Riley is not top notch coaching material. brought in the whole .500 staff from Oregon, shows no effort to get better assistants.