WTF

Tell me again, how is this on Riley?

If it were not for your post count, I would swear you were trolling.

3 loses on the last play of the game.

Poor play calling on our last drive.

Dead last in pass defense.

Dead last in penalties.

Prior to today 101st in total D.

Game 6 and no RB.

Game 6 no identity.

A below 50% QB who they want to be a pocket passer (remember the whole square peg round hole scheme to my guys BS)

A dumpster fire of team with no identity.

We hired .536 coach and staff and are getting what we deserve. He is a guy whose whole career has been based on losing half the time. I am sure on some level he "accepts" this or at a minimum is use to it.

Yea, not Riley's fault at all. Point the finger, not the thumb......

I understand that. From the way I read the OP I thought he was discussing today's game. Did not realize the entire season so far.

My bad. Just ticked another loss. I just don't think Riley is the man for the job. Just like Bo and Cally. Hiring guys who are going to drag him down. If he is so good at "X" then hire a staff who can help you. He has a dumpster fire for a staff (not all). Like Bray and Williams....

Dead last in penalties.

Game 6 and no RB.

Game 6 no identity.

A below 50% QB who they want to be a pocket passer (remember the whole square peg round hole scheme to my guys BS)

We hired .536 coach and staff and are getting what we deserve. He is a guy whose whole career has been based on losing half the time. I am sure on some level he "accepts" this or at a minimum is use to it.

I understand that. From the way I read the OP I thought he was discussing today's game. Did not realize the entire season so far.

My bad. Just ticked another loss. I just don't think Riley is the man for the job. Just like Bo and Cally. Hiring guys who are going to drag him down. If he is so good at "X" then hire a staff who can help you. He has a dumpster fire for a staff (not all). Like Bray and Williams....

No worries. I'm not sure who could possible be the man for the job. I can only support the team the best I can. Was a heartbreaker today for sure.

Dead last in penalties.

Game 6 and no RB.

Game 6 no identity.

No worries. I'm not sure who could possible be the man for the job. I can only support the team the best I can. Was a heartbreaker today for sure.

No doubt. Like the game against UT and Gilbert grape in 2010......Man I thought that was our year to exercise the demons. Same with today, Finally beat them.......Waiting for the "breaks" to finally go our way. I mean they've got to right?

I would rather be 5-1 coming off a 40 point loss to wisconsin than 2-4.

Funny how that works right. Worst part is that this should have been an elevation hire, this is not a team that needed rebuilding.

Really? This team is devoid of talent. The QB stinks. The I-backs stink. The O-line stinks. The defensive secondary stinks. The linebackers stink. The defensive ends stink. The kicker stinks. This IS a team in need of rebuilding. Our offense from last year now plays for the Lions.

Other than the fact that the recruiting data completely disagrees with you, sure.

• Fire 1

Funny how that works right. Worst part is that this should have been an elevation hire, this is not a team that needed rebuilding.

Really? This team is devoid of talent. The QB stinks. The I-backs stink. The O-line stinks. The defensive secondary stinks. The linebackers stink. The defensive ends stink. The kicker stinks. This IS a team in need of rebuilding. Our offense from last year now plays for the Lions.

Other than the fact that the recruiting data completely disagrees with you, sure.

Asking because I really don't know the answer...has Neb. finished in the top 20 recruiting classes in the last 5 years? I'd actually really like to know. Because if we have not then I don't know why we all (including myself) expect us to be in the top 10 contending for BIG championships. My suspicion is teams like Ohio State, Michigan, and Michigan State have out recruited us consistently over last 5 years.

Asking because I really don't know the answer...has Neb. finished in the top 20 recruiting classes in the last 5 years? I'd actually really like to know. Because if we have not then I don't know why we all (including myself) expect us to be in the top 10 contending for BIG championships. My suspicion is teams like Ohio State, Michigan, and Michigan State have out recruited us consistently over last 5 years.
Recruting is a double edge sword IMO. Texas has had a top 5 class for years and never did anything with it. While teams with a Recruiting class of 75 has more wins. Like steve Marriucci says. "gotta coach em up".

Single classes, yes. Consistently? No. But just based on "rankings" (which aren't perfect" we've out-recruited all the teams we lost to (except Miami) by a significant margin.

Pretty sad it's come down to Neb/Rutgers game for the worst team in the big 10.

Look if Maryland can sign there coach to an extension back in June and now have plans to oust him, Neb can too. Unless Neb gets a top ten recruiting class, this is going nowhere fast.

Top ten?! We'll be lucky to finish Top 40

Dead last in penalties.

Game 6 and no RB.

Game 6 no identity.

No doubt. Like the game against UT and Gilbert grape in 2010......Man I thought that was our year to exercise the demons. Same with today, Finally beat them.......Waiting for the "breaks" to finally go our way. I mean they've got to right?

Yes I hope so. One of these days.

My brother and I were in shock with joy after that FG attempt, repeating "He missed it ! - He missed it! - I can't believe it! - He missed it!".

Maaaan.

made a thread on this very point earlier. Mods deleted it because it didn't fit their give Riley another chance narrative. Oh well peace out huskerboard. Huskermaxdotcom here I come!

Bye bye. Waste of money, I tell you. This place is much more friendlier.