That last drive...

I could t watch the game. Someone care to fill me in on what stupid thing he did this time?

Another situation where he did the opposite of the correct strategy that any 13 year old playing Madden could tell you how to do. A little over a minute left on the clock and Wisconsin has all their timeouts, so you need a first down or you're giving them the ball back with over a minute left to get in FG range. Apparently, he remembered back to last week when 13 year old Madden players all over America let him know he should've called a simple play up the middle to run clock instead of the infamous bootleg pass option without pass option . So that's what he did 3 times in a row. Simple handoff up the middle. No misdirection, no sweeps, no reverse, No effort whatsoever to try and get the first down. Afterwards they said they were trying to get Wisconsin to use their timeouts. smh

We have the dumbest coaches in America.

Was is incompetence or was Langsahan giving us the middle finger?

I agree with HuskerMan's summary.

As far as your question, that's a tough one. I can't imagine anyone throwing a game away to inflict misery on a million or so people at the expense of their career and resume.

Incompetence is the only logical answer. If there is another reason, then Incompetence is still the answer IMO.

The Huskers called the right plays in the wrong week.

That sums it up perfectly.

^^ This. If you think about it, Langsdorf kind of screwed himself this week with the call he made last week. Everyone and their dog, including Wisconsin, knew he wasn't going to throw or maybe even sprint out wide. With the uproar last week, it was completely off the table.

Run last week probably results in a W. Sprint out option pass this week "maybe" results in a W. At least it's something they have to consider. Funny how things can get setup from one week to th next.