Thorson- The fastest, shiftiest player on the field

True2tRA

Letting Northwestern's offense score 23 points, and drive right down our throat at the end of the game when they only had half the number of plays we did and Maliek Collins' penalty is a great performance by the blackshirts these days? Throw in how our defense AGAIN gave up over 100 yards in the 4th quarter. But you know, great performance by the blackshirts. Sorry, but seeing this defense totally fall flat on their face in the 4th quarter is getting real old real fast. We are now 92nd in college football giving up 420 yards a game. You know what other team gives up 420 yards a game? UNLV.

Letting Northwestern's offense score 23 points, and drive right down our throat at the end of the game when they only had half the number of plays we did and Maliek Collins' penalty is a great performance by the blackshirts these days? Throw in how our defense AGAIN gave up over 100 yards in the 4th quarter. But you know, great performance by the blackshirts. Sorry, but seeing this defense totally fall flat on their face in the 4th quarter is getting real old real fast. We are now 92nd in college football giving up 420 yards a game. You know what other team gives up 420 yards a game? UNLV.

Come on, stop using facts and statistics to back up your posts. That's just not fair. :wasted

• Fire 2

Come on, stop using facts and statistics to back up your posts. That's just not fair. :wasted

You are right what was I thinking. I forgot Banker uses the word, "Dude". He's cool, he's the best, all hail Banker

Banker's defense is not playing that well. Nobody has even pretended that it is. So you're "all Hail Banker" rant sounds like an internal argument you're having with yourself. You should keep it internal.

In the OP, True, you say "the Blackshirts played great overall". Those are your exact words. What part of playing "great" allows a terrible offense to rack up 23 points and can't make a stop in the 4th quarter?
  • Fire 1

Banker's defense is not playing that well. Nobody has even pretended that it is. So you're "all Hail Banker" rant sounds like an internal argument you're having with yourself. You should keep it internal.

In the OP, True, you say "the Blackshirts played great overall". Those are your exact words. What part of playing "great" allows a terrible offense to rack up 23 points and can't make a stop in the 4th quarter?

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/76978-banker-mcmullen-big-time-commodity/

Post #10. But what is evidence

I thought this game was a pretty strong effort. The Minnesota game wasn't horrible, but against Northwestern was a pretty solid effort all around. A few breakdowns here or there, but I think the offense was given more than enough opportunities to put this game away. And I mean by a lot.

I still wouldn't say a mediocre Minnesota performance and a pretty solid Northwestern performance overrides the times we've looked pretty bad.

This defense still has a ways to go, but I give em credit in this one. It was a good effort by them for the majority.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/76978-banker-mcmullen-big-time-commodity/

I thought this game was a pretty strong effort. The Minnesota game wasn't horrible, but against Northwestern was a pretty solid effort all around. A few breakdowns here or there, but I think the offense was given more than enough opportunities to put this game away. And I mean by a lot.

I still wouldn't say a mediocre Minnesota performance and a pretty solid Northwestern performance overrides the times we've looked pretty bad.

This defense still has a ways to go, but I give em credit in this one. It was a good effort by them for the majority.

I guess you saw a different D than I did. The one I watched was on there heels getting gashed in the 4th quarter. NW was going to do whatever it needed to do.

I guess you saw a different D than I did. The one I watched was on there heels getting gashed in the 4th quarter. NW was going to do whatever it needed to do.

Yeah, the one that put up a 9 play, 50+ yard, four minute 18 second drive when all they were trying to do was kill the clock.

Nebraska could have used an offense like that a few times this year.