9-4
10-4
10-4
9-4
9-4
3-6
Averaged:
7.5-4.9
It feels like we've been better than those records. That's a pretty average track record right there.

I feel like you repeated some years. Did you start at 2004?

5-6 (Cally 04)

8-4 (Cally 05)

9-5 (Cally 06)

5-7 (Cally 07)

9-4 (Pelini 08)

10-4 (Pelini 09)

10-4 (Pelini 10)

9-4 (Pelini 11)

10-4 (Pelini 12)

9-4 (Pelini 13)

9-4 (Pelini 14)

3-6 (Riley 15)

8 - 4.67

Much of the toxicity is caused by Riley's poor coaching. He's already had too much time to screw things up. He's clearly in over his head and has no idea how to fix anything.

I wouldn't say that much of the toxicity is caused by poor coaching, and I do think we're underestimating the effect of the "attitude problem" that exists in this program and on this team. But that doesn't absolve Riley of any blame because I'm willing to bet there would be less of this stuff going on if the Huskers were 6-3 instead of 3-6 (ouch).

Basically, he's inherited a problem and hasn't done much to fix it. But to say the toxicity is caused by Riley is a bit of a stretch; the toxicity existed long before Riley's name came up for the Nebraska job.

Most of the players had bought in early. Through spring ball, we heard lots of good reports.

But how do you expect players to stay motivated when their coach repeatedly makes bonehead moves, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory? How do you expect 2nd string OL to feel when they have no chance of seeing the field? How do you think excellent running backs feel when they have no chance of running the ball due to their pass blocking abilities? How do you think any defensive players feel when they're stuck with Banker?

How do you think they feel when they know they would likely be 9-0 if Pelini was still here?

I don't think the record would be much, if any, better if Bo were still here. I am tired of hearing about him. He did his damage throughout the years. He is history. It's over and done. bo is NO MORE.

I personally feel like he and his 'contribution' needs to be forgotten and disregarded. We know he did some positive things but he did many negative things which for most fans and the University administration outweighed them. Move on from the Bo stuff. It is past and done. There is nothing positive left. Just damage repair and moving forward.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

Callahan 2.0 - he's a nice guy

• Fire 1

Couldn't possibly disagree with the op more. Would that be an excuse i we were 6-3 and wondering why we can't make the jump to 9-0? Maybe. I still wouldn't buy it, but i could at least understand it.

We lost to Purdue, nearly in a blow-out save for some garbage time TDs.

We have an incompetent staff that was about to be shoved at the door at freakin Oregon State. For some reason that I still am trying to figure out, Eichorst decided to throw them a nice pile of retirement money.

Same agent, watch Entourage its all about that agent commission, sure the agent sold M.R. on S.E. and worked his magic and got the commission. If we want to blame anyone S.E. and his agent.

Those agents live and die by there ability to sell snake oil.

Like many folks, I was puzzled by the hire. It just did not seem a good fit for what we needed at Nebraska. I think SE hired based almost exclusively on a personality-antithesis to Bo (and that he got right) and either ignored or justified all of the shortcomings.

Though puzzled, I gave my full support to the new staff, but at this point in time, I cannot think of a single positive silver-lining, ray of hope in what they are doing. Early on, I thought the offense looked a bit "crisper" in their execution, and TA's passing mechanics appeared sharper....but that quickly faded.

About the only thing I have is the future of POB and who knows how that will play out.

The really sad thing is that the losses do not hurt much anymore.....not like they used to.

One line I keep hearing is that firing a first year coach sends a bad message to recruits and potential coaches.....WTF? You mean stating that losing is this fashion is NOT ACCEPTABLE sends the wrong message? I think it send the EXACT type of message that they need to hear.