But Riley is a nice guy....Bulls**t!

Some stubborn people are nice.

NU's RB run game is worse than it's passing game. Players contribute to this (more than coaches).

Coaching new players in a new place is harder than coaching in the same place. Some of our apparent coaching failures may be due that and if so, perhaps next September the team is "better coached" even if we have most or all of the same coaches.

Some stubborn people are nice.

NU's RB run game is worse than it's passing game. Players contribute to this (more than coaches).

Coaching new players in a new place is harder than coaching in the same place. Some of our apparent coaching failures may be due that and if so, perhaps next September the team is "better coached" even if we have most or all of the same coaches.

Yeah but he lied about not forcing his system on these players (50+ passes a game) and he has been guilty of cronyism in hiring incompetent assistant coaches (or at least inferior to what was available). Not a nice guy as we are always fed by the media. He ACTS nice.

• Fire 1

Well, I still think he's a nice guy. He's not screwing us with his buddies on purpose or maliciously. He probably thinks they're good at what they do. He would just be wrong and that makes him inept not the a-hole you portray him as. Might be a case of some misdirected anger. Might be time to relax a bit.

Here's the thing, Riley must fire Banker to save his job.

It would be the only way he would have any semblance of credibility, but I say he's basically Callahan, so he's going to do the same thing Callahan did when Cosgrove was an unmitigated disaster as a D-coordinator....absolutely nothing. He's going to be a stubborn A-hole and keep his buddies and give the Husker fans a big giant F-YOU

• Fire 2

Well, I still think he's a nice guy. He's not screwing us with his buddies on purpose or maliciously. He probably thinks they're good at what they do. He would just be wrong and that makes him inept not the a-hole you portray him as. Might be a case of some misdirected anger. Might be time to relax a bit.

Explain the lies. He said he wasn't going to force his system on these players. So explain the 50+ passes a game. He's an A-hole. He doesn't care what anyone thinks or says, he's like every coach that ever coached, he has an agenda and he's going to push that agenda come hell or high water and he will NEVER admit he's wrong. There is no misdirected anger. I'm not angry at him. I'm just tired of being told something that's not true. I bought all the nice guy crap at first, I wanted to believe it, but he's not a nice guy, he just plays one on TV.