Bando: Talk of "Simple" Defense Was Greatly Exaggerated

Mavric

You have to recruit to your philosophy, which is why it is mostly ignorant to bitch too much in a new staff's first one to three years. They need a chance to get their guys in, and then be judged on the results.

If this staff has another year similar to this one, they won't get a third year.

Taking over a program that had won 9/10 for seven seasons, then immediately going 5-7 is an unacceptable transition.

Your obsession with the current staff borders on irrational.

I for one would like players that can be coached to play any defense. Simple or complex. Do these players with their NFL aspirations think things get easier in the league? If you cant comprehend complex schemes now, what happens when you go play for a guy like Wade Phillips or Rex ryan? I just don't get why these players apparently cant see the big picture of a scheme and then figure out their part in it. Great players know where everyone is and what everyone is suppose to be doing at all times. Get your sh@t together. Stop making excuses and figure it out. Im so sick of these kids talking to the media about it. Talk to your damn coaches. Ask questions. Communicate. Son of a Fcknig BiThc!kaflksjdf opiawehjotpivejnpoitnwpoithoeihntrpos8967340980m695wim[og4p6im902862gm6u8wm=09u094u569m3096mu[9ou45ioymuwio[tiosjgsoidur60928m6w09v

I for one would like players that can be coached to play any defense. Simple or complex. Do these players with their NFL aspirations think things get easier in the league? If you cant comprehend complex schemes now, what happens when you go play for a guy like Wade Phillips or Rex ryan? I just don't get why these players apparently cant see the big picture of a scheme and then figure out their part in it. Great players know where everyone is and what everyone is suppose to be doing at all times. Get your sh@t together. Stop making excuses and figure it out. Im so sick of these kids talking to the media about it. Talk to your damn coaches. Ask questions. Communicate. Son of a Fcknig BiThc!kaflksjdf opiawehjotpivejnpoitnwpoithoeihntrpos8967340980m695wim[og4p6im902862gm6u8wm=09u094u569m3096mu[9ou45ioymuwio[tiosjgsoidur60928m6w09v

Student athletes vs. Pros? I would assume a student athlete has limited time to learn a complex scheme but an NFL player's full time job is to learn a complicated scheme.