GT: Nebraska at #19 Iowa - 8PM CT - BTN

I've said it all season and haven't gotten similar responses... McVeigh is just so painful to watch... TO machine, doesn't move well, plays terrible defense because he's too slow, misses the open 3's he gets...

He's a shooter though. If we had a competent coach that could teach defense he would be fine.

I've said it all season and haven't gotten similar responses... McVeigh is just so painful to watch... TO machine, doesn't move well, plays terrible defense because he's too slow, misses the open 3's he gets...

He's a shooter though. If we had a competent coach that could teach defense he would be fine.

But two of the last three big assistant hires were supposed defensive gurus.........

Miles can't make his feet move faster and his shuffle more efficient. He can teach defense, he can't speed up a kid's feet.

He's not a shooter though. 10 seconds after I posted that he missed his open 3.

Miles can't make his feet move faster and his shuffle more efficient. He can teach defense, he can't speed up a kid's feet.

He misses one shot and that means he isn't a shooter?

But yes you can make feet move faster. Any soccer player ever Is an example.

He misses one shot and that means he isn't a shooter?

But yes you can make feet move faster. Any soccer player ever Is an example.

Lol I played a lot of soccer, always been an arm-chair basketball coach.

You can increase foot speed with how it relates to ball handling. You can't increase someone's pure, base-line speed, which McVeigh doesn't have.