CFN: 5 Keys For The Cornhuskers 2016 Schedule

Saunders

I don't see how anyone can think NU can put together a long winning streak of any kind, based on what we have seen from the team the past few years.

Some people will want to show faith with the new staff, but I need to see it happen first.

See Nebraska vs MSU or Nebraska vs UCLA from 2015.
Again, those are examples of one game. I can see Riley and staff picking up a nice win somewhere, and then blowing it against a lesser team a week later. I just don't see the consistency that people expect NU to have.

No, that's two games down the stretch where we saw the team come together.

Fact is this, we saw what our staff/team can do when they are in sync. Who here REALLY TRULY expects us not to look much more improved on a simple consistency basis? The staff has a better understanding of their team, the team knows what the staff expects of them. Chemistry alone would have given us 3 more wins last year.

I 100% expect it...If this team is not at 10 wins next year it is a failure in my mind and probably most of the NU fans minds...

1. Experienced staff: Check

2. Returning QB: Check

3. Experienced staff that can work with that QB and make him better: Check

4. Schedule where they will be favored in all but 1-2 games: Check

This keeps getting thrown around, but is it true?

Oregon, at Wisconsin, at Ohio State, at Iowa....all games id be surprised if we are not underdogs in.

The early S&P Rankings would have us favored in every game but OSU and Oregon.

• Fire 1

I don't see how anyone can think NU can put together a long winning streak of any kind, based on what we have seen from the team the past few years.

Some people will want to show faith with the new staff, but I need to see it happen first.

See Nebraska vs MSU or Nebraska vs UCLA from 2015.
Again, those are examples of one game. I can see Riley and staff picking up a nice win somewhere, and then blowing it against a lesser team a week later. I just don't see the consistency that people expect NU to have.

No, that's two games down the stretch where we saw the team come together.

Fact is this, we saw what our staff/team can do when they are in sync. Who here REALLY TRULY expects us not to look much more improved on a simple consistency basis? The staff has a better understanding of their team, the team knows what the staff expects of them. Chemistry alone would have given us 3 more wins last year.

I 100% expect it...If this team is not at 10 wins next year it is a failure in my mind and probably most of the NU fans minds...

1. Experienced staff: Check

2. Returning QB: Check

3. Experienced staff that can work with that QB and make him better: Check

4. Schedule where they will be favored in all but 1-2 games: Check

This keeps getting thrown around, but is it true?

Oregon, at Wisconsin, at Ohio State, at Iowa....all games id be surprised if we are not underdogs in.

The early S&P Rankings would have us favored in every game but OSU and Oregon.

Honestly, I was not sure about Wisconsin so thanks for adding this information.