Most Miserable Fanbases

Mavric

Miami will be back before Nebraska will. That's for sure

I'm willing to bet Nebraska gets a Big Ten title before Miami gets an ACC title, you even got a head start.

Red speak with your head not you heart! You have a little trouble with that.

Ahh, because Miami has been so consistent since joining the ACC right?

I'm not kidding. Nebraska winning a Big Ten Title before Miami wins an ACC title would not surprise me in the slightest. We actually got there once already. In the time Miami has been in the ACC have they even won a division title? Seriously asking because I can't remember.

No excuse for it. Miami has the inside track to great recruiting and a fairly winnable division. Richt is a storied average coach when he has access to talent galore so forgive me for thinking he may not get them over the hump.

Lol! Will Riley beat harbaugh and urban? No!

Miami is a good coach away from being a title contender. Something they haven't had since Butch Davis

Were either of them in the CCG this year? No! Richt is an above average coach who had trouble winning the SEC east with great talent. Like Riley he is always good for a headscratching loss every year. Honestly I think its a pick em

Lol! Will Riley beat harbaugh and urban? No!

Miami is a good coach away from being a title contender. Something they haven't had since Butch Davis

Georgia routinely had the easy street to an SEC East title. And routinely they would let SCAR or Mizzou or Florida win it.

College Football is better when Nebraska and Miami are great, hope we both get back. Just not sold that Richt gets ya there.

• Fire 1