Solich at Colorado

Fanatic

Okay wyo everybody has heard enough nonsense. You can say all you want about me and California, that doesn't bother me one bit...but you really don't need to talk sh*t about our beloved Huskers. Don't be hatin cuz we here are faithful and true fans with something you only dream of - CLASS! Now go back to your trailer park like a good little boy and shut the f**k up before I pretend you are a Mizzou fan. Hopefully you get it if yer not t, t, too, st, stu, stu, stupid!

ps. Say what you will, but I have respect for this site and the good people who created it. Therefore, say all you want but I'm not going to use it for a pissin match.

Sorry about that delayed edit to whoever saw it and was offended.

Alright, here's all Im going to say about this.

We run this board with more loose "parental controls", b/c in my opinion we should just about all be adults around here, and Husker fans in general have a higher level of class than the average person.

We allow 'guests' to post to encourage different perspectives, and dont have the trucker-talk censors on for a reason - we want this board to be more laid back and liberal than most of those "other" paid subscription boards, that edit, delete, and smack the hand of any member that doesnt share the overall sentiment of the Administrators. And IMO, homogenous enviroments suck. No Wyoming, that isnt a sexaul orientation blast, its a place where everyone thinks the same, like grammar school used to be, and work for most of us currently is. We dont want this to turn into another one of those places. This should be a place where a wide variety of opinions are respectively expressed and received.

However, one of those 'varities' doesnt include racial, sexual, or any other type of ignorant discriminatory redneck banter. There is no place for that here, or in society for that matter.

WyomingHusker - we have no problem with people have strong convictions one way or the other, i.e. anti-New Husker era etc. In fact like I mentioned above, I think that is what sets this board apart from others, and gives it an edge. I also realize that you were somewhat "baited" into the said "pissing" contest, and you did not completely initiate the attacks. So this warning goes for everyone, not just you.

With that said, you are more than welcome to be adamant about your *sports* take, when in the 'sports' forums; and anyone who wants to get into a "flame or pissing" war, feel free - in the 'Smack Someone' forum. So run whatever type of banter you wish (outside of hate-talk nonsense), and if someone follows you, fine. In fact it sometimes is even stress relieving, and totally necessary every now and then - we get that.

I know our current member base is better than this, so please just do the admin and your fellow members a favor, and if you see someone flaming out, do one of the following: 1) ignore them, 2) start a new thread in the 'smack' forum, and post a link to the thread in response to their comment or 3) contact us and we will remove the BS - admin@huskerboard.com - Just bear with us, we have limited resources and arent able to read every post in real-time. We may even ask a couple of you to help with moderating in the fall if youre interested.

Bottom line-

If the flaming continues, we'll have no choice but to implement a much stricter policy, where people are required to register before posting (this is inevitable), and the "mommy and daddy controls" are turned on. Lets not turn this board into that place.

Thanks for everyones assistance and cooperation with this.

Chad

I don think he was offered the head job, but maybe as an assis. like RC sed I know Ozzy was almost there b/c of the yokals that almost ran him outta town. they even had a petition to get Devaney canned the yr before he won the title. shows you how much The People really know. including meself.