Solich at Colorado

Fanatic

Wow that would be nutz. I could totally see it tho. When you think about it, it fits both parties. Would give Solich another opp at a pretty big time program, in the big 12, and the opp to avenge himself. CU gets a very motivated and good coach with big 12 and more iimportantly Nebraska experience. With NU being their most important game, Id think they would love some "Nsight" into their nemesis.

Plus it makes for a compelling & dramatic matchup, which the big 12 would love..

Guest WyomingHusker

I have hated the Buffs as much as the Sooners most of my life! But what a dream come true, Solich, Ron Brown, and company going there, cleaning up the program and kicking coach Pedersons, Big Reds ass! YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Please Lord let it happen! :rolleyes:

Guest RockyMtnSooner

Since my last post on this subject, the sh%t has really hit the fan at CU. I don't see either Solich or Pelini or anyone else wanting to try to be successful and win games in the near future rather than struggling at CU trying to rebuild their program's respect taking that job. It's funny to me being from OK and seeing how supporting and die-hard the fans are about OU football (same with NU) to see how this state (especially on the western slope where I am) doesn't really care what happens. You can't even go to a bar and talk to other people about it, they just don't seem to care. If it's not their beloved Avs or Broncos they are not interested. Hell, I think I'm the biggest Nuggets fan in this area and I've only been here for one season.

Yes youre probably right. That job is becoming less and less appealing by the rape. If people thought the NU job was unappealing b/c of Dictator-P, wonder how the CU job will fair on the open market. Im sure they'll still land a somewhat "big" name though. Probably go the ex-NFL route a la LSU, USC and now us, in order to attempt to right the ship at a somewhat rapid pace, before it turns Titanic. but that may be too late..

Guest WyomingexHusker

Running over an opossum? That is no way for a ************* Kalifornian,to act ! It is a living creature, are you not one of those, it's a dog, it's living creature, it's a boy types? Yeah maybe the big one will hit, and you and your ********* buddies will fall into the pacific.

You know what is wrong with America? California!