The Two Best Shows on TV

what about a bunch of zombie shows? Certainly those are 'the best' based on the ratings, etc. I am frankly surprised we don't have the Zombie 1, Zombie 2 and Zombie 3 channels with nothing but walking dead people scarfing up human flesh 24/7 with over 50% of the air time devoted to zombie filled commercials. ? I would think that Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead and Talking about fearing the Walking Dead, will be top choices! LOL

I agree there's no room for 2 zombie shows. What we really need is more cop and hospital dramas.

• Fire 1

No, just googling

Ok, well, I really was hoping some one else is into Saul and The Americans and this thread wouldn't be polluted with zombies, I'll keep mu fingers crossed.....
I love Saul.

BB was better tho. I love me some roof pizza.

Never saw BB, can you give me a brief synopsis? didn't he go around killing peeps and dissolving their bodies or something--for pay?
Oh, and to summarize, he's a high school science teacher who just found out he has terminal cancer, and his wife is pregnant with their second child. So he resorts to cooking meth to make some quick money that will help support his family after he's dead. He soon finds out a life of crime is not as easy as he thought.

I quit watching in the second season when there was less chemistry teacher stuff. Also all my students think I make meth in the chemical store room.

2043ff730866afeefa392ffc17ac99922330d302

(And I kinda look like this guy)

Seasons 1 & 2 are good. Season 3 is when it starts to get great.

Saul is good show. Not Breaking Bad but definately one of the only shows on television worth watching.

I never really saw Breaking Bad, might have been a bit too seamy for me, from what I heard about it, I like Jonathan Banks though. "Saul", Jimmy McGill has been a quirkey, pretty funny character, but his lying, corrupt antics of late re: his brother have brought out a darker, unlikable side to him, and it seems Kim is all on board--sorta like Bonnie and Clyde at this point.

what about a bunch of zombie shows? Certainly those are 'the best' based on the ratings, etc. I am frankly surprised we don't have the Zombie 1, Zombie 2 and Zombie 3 channels with nothing but walking dead people scarfing up human flesh 24/7 with over 50% of the air time devoted to zombie filled commercials. ? I would think that Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead and Talking about fearing the Walking Dead, will be top choices! LOL

Have seen all the ads for zombie shows and I think the whole "movement" is disgusting and stupid. Why people watch that stuff is beyond me... Alotta well produced garbage out there between mainstream TV and Hollywood.

You forgot about evicting people off your lawn. ;)

Sherlock is the best thing on TV. It's just that it's never ON the TV.

I saw the movies, which were good. Maybe a little burnt out of the Sherlock character at this point.

The movies with Robert Downey weren't the same as the TV shows with Benedict Cumberbatch. The TV shows were >>>>>>>>> the movies.

Also, not talking about the American version called "Elementary," although Lucy Liu is amazing and the best Watson ever.

Sounds like a good show, I've never seen it advertised.

Hot dogs also are disgusting and stupid, but a guilty pleasure of many.

Would these be zombie hot dogs?
2015-Hot-Dog-Contest-Winner.jpgls.jpg
Figures :facepalm:

brooke_hot_dog_zombie.jpg

Is this your very own zombie dog biz and is that your zombie dog daughter(son?), there?

But something tells me this zombie movement could be a lot like rap music, you think and hope it will sometime die out and go away, but just keeps going going, way past it's expiration date.

I blame Jesus. The original zombie.

No, just googling

Ok, well, I really was hoping some one else is into Saul and The Americans and this thread wouldn't be polluted with zombies, I'll keep mu fingers crossed.....
I love Saul.

Never saw BB, can you give me a brief synopsis? didn't he go around killing peeps and dissolving their bodies or something--for pay?
Lol. Yeah that was pretty gross, and in the first season, too. The rest of the series isn't that gory/disgusting. There's more killings, but it's the situations that are tense and gripping, not so much gratuitous graphic images like that.

There have been very few shows that would cause my heart to race and literally yell at the TV cheering for or against someone like this one did.

Hmm, maybe I can go catch the series online at some point. Did the series end, and why?

Yes, because they actually had a story to tell and wrapped it up. It's a near universal opinion that each season is better than the last.

Thats good...as I am only a few episodes into the second season. I will get back to it someday.

No, just googling

I love Saul.

Lol. Yeah that was pretty gross, and in the first season, too. The rest of the series isn't that gory/disgusting. There's more killings, but it's the situations that are tense and gripping, not so much gratuitous graphic images like that.

There have been very few shows that would cause my heart to race and literally yell at the TV cheering for or against someone like this one did.

Hmm, maybe I can go catch the series online at some point. Did the series end, and why?

Yes, because they actually had a story to tell and wrapped it up. It's a near universal opinion that each season is better than the last.

Everybody has good things to say about it.
It's funny you mentioned that bathtub/dissolving scene. What really disturbed me was the situation in an earlier scene in which he killed that guy. They seemed to befriend and sympathize with each other, but Walt killed him anyway. That to me was very unsettling, more than the liquified remains. I thought the bathtub crashing through the floor was great dark humor.
I'm reading on phone so can't check if someone's replied already.

Walt had to kill him or go to jail. Those were the choices. He discovered that Domingo had taken a piece of the broken plate and was going to stab and kill him when be approached to let him go, which is exactly what he did. But Walt was ready.

The first time I watched the bathtub scene I was drinking a dark red smoothie of the same consistency as the remains.

No, just googling

I love Saul.

Everybody has good things to say about it.
It's funny you mentioned that bathtub/dissolving scene. What really disturbed me was the situation in an earlier scene in which he killed that guy. They seemed to befriend and sympathize with each other, but Walt killed him anyway. That to me was very unsettling, more than the liquified remains. I thought the bathtub crashing through the floor was great dark humor.
I'm reading on phone so can't check if someone's replied already.

Walt had to kill him or go to jail. Those were the choices. He discovered that Domingo had taken a piece of the broken plate and was going to stab and kill him when be approached to let him go, which is exactly what he did. But Walt was ready.

Ya I knew that. Most if not all of his killings were self-preservation. Kill or be killed, or tying up loose ends to avoid getting caught. He was always finding himself in uncomfortable/inconvenient situations like that. I was just trying to point out those situations were more unsettling to me than any seamy/grisly scenes.

The first time I watched the bathtub scene I was drinking a dark red smoothie of the same consistency as the remains.

LOL.

I couldn't bring myself to eat chow mein or other noodle-type foods for a long time after I first saw Alien and the chest bursting scene.