Metal Sucks - And STAY OFF MY LAWN!

You ever see some of these "baby Daddy" families where the mom and dad listen to Metal and Rap all day at home? Their kids basically look like they have PTSD. Good way to destroy young minds--older minds too.

Just doin' a social service here, folks, don't mind me.... ;)

You sound like one of those Christian fundies in the other threads who wide brush everyone who isn't in their group.
Naw, I'm just a real musician who appreciates real music and hates Metal and hates Metal zealots getting up in my face about their stupid pseudo music and culture. And the scenario I describe is true, know plenty of peeps like that, unfortunately. Ironically, last night one of the "neighbors" down the road was blasting the most gawd awful Metal @ about 11 pm, outside, you know, so the rest of us could "appreciate" it. Small penis syndrome, I suspect.

If you like Metal, that's your problem, not mine. You otherwise seem like a smart guy.

JMHO.

That's funny.

You hate others for their zeal.cYsXzSD.jpg

I hate them for their sh#t "music" and their not getting out of my face about it. Then they go on and on claiming Metal is "The Truth", blah blah blah. I try to kindly walk away after I tell them they are full of sh#t and their idea of "Truth" is sh#t, but they just won't let it go, being the cultist freaks they are.
Do tell...
Oh, you know, some of these guys almost wanna grab ya and rough ya up if you don't bow down to their Metal Gawd of Truth. I seriously just have to walk away, as fast as possible. I've gotten back @ a few of these punks on job sites where they bring in that crap on their cheap ass boomboxes which I basically have smashed a few when they weren't looking. Boom boxes, that is. Felt good to do it. :)
There's the problem. You are off your meds.
Blah blah blah, I think you baby butcher wanna-bes and "Tools" are off the meds. But here I am again, breaking my cardinal rule, so I will cease and desist yapping about music on a sports site, TYVM....
I have never heard of baby butchers or Tool before, thus I am not a wannabe. Are you delusional now? Sit down before you become incontinent.

Wow, so age-ist.

Even I had heard of Tool ~ 10 yrs ago or something when they were all the rage w metalheads. Of course, I never listened to any of their "music" as I am not masochistic.

So, do you lie in that Husker coffin when you listen to Metal, or what? Seems the appropriate thing to do, eh?

LMAO. Who thinks I listen to Metal? Oh, you do. I guess that's understandable, considering your unfortunate disability.

So you break their stuff? You sound pretty metal to me. Well. The way you describe metal anyway.

You get in in faces...you tell them they are wrong. ,you tell them what they like is sh#t...and you break the stuff.

So you do all the sh#t you say metal fans do...you sir...are pure metal

Nice try.

All self defense, and psyche preservation. They are the perps.

BTW, can someone splain to me the "lawn" reference?

lawn1
lôn/
noun
noun: lawn; plural noun: lawns
  1. an area of short, mown grass in a yard, garden, or park.
    synonyms: grass, yard, front yard, backyard, dooryard
    "mowing the lawn"
Origin
mid 16th century: alteration of dialect laund ‘glade, pasture,’ from Old French launde ‘wooded district, heath,’ of Celtic origin. The current sense dates from the mid 18th century.

Oh, so it doesn't mean anything, thanks ;)

About as much as your incoherent rant about your perception of music.rockon.gif

Haha, good one, you "gotcha" me, eh? Metal is basically semi-skilled noise production, I don't consider it as music.

Howsa 'bout we test your "Metal", your commitment to the :horns with a hypothetical. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that there is a Gawd and there is an afterlife. And let's also say, Mr. Moesker Metalhead Truther, that when it comes time for you to throw off this mortal coil you are faced with a choice: do you want Heaven or Hell? Heaven is run by this guy named Jesus and his Dad and Hell is managed by a guy named Lucifer.

In Heaven, your comrades will include the likes of former stellar figures like Plato, Aristotle, Michaelangelo, Monet, Galileo, Shakespeare, Thoreau, Emerson, Twain, Steinbeck,etc, with the music of Chopin, Bach, Schumann, Mozart and the like and even the newer hipster sounds of the likes of Glenn Frye, Donald Fagan, Chick Corea, Charlie Byrd, Marvin Gaye, EW&F, David Gilmore, Roger Waters, etc. And don't forget the voluptuous babes. Only problem in Heaven: absolutely no Metal allowed!

Not to worry, though, buddy o' pal, since in Hell, along with the Eternal Fire and gnashing of teeths and general lack of clothing and edible food, your comrades will exist exclusively of every baby butchering Metal rocker of every Metalhead band that ever existed, and blaring, scratching, thrashing, writhing Metal is the only noise allowed in Hell.

So, which door do you choose when your Maker comes calling? Will it be the Metal free zone called Heaven, or the Metal saturated underworld called Hell?

Take all the time you need.

I don't listen to much metal outside of Akercocke, Behemoth, Belphegor, Dissection, God Dethroned, Firdous Angelcorpse, Sacramentum, Zyklon, Crimson Thorn, Mayhem, Aborted, Cryptopsy, Cannibal Corpse, Blood Red Throne, Deeds of Flesh, Degrade, Deranged, Disavowed, Disgorge, Guttural Secrete, Hate Eternal, Immolation, Internal Suffering, Origin, Skinless, Spawn of Possession, Suffocation, The Genocide Architect, Wormed, Anathema, Asphyx, Autopsy, Paradise Lost, Disembowelment, Cathedral, Swallow the Sun, My Dying Bride, Regurgitate, Carcass, Terminally Your Aborted Ghost, Dead Infection, Anal Bleeding, Decomposing Serenity, XXX Maniak, Noein, The Berzerker, Synthetic Breed, Grenoeur, Oblivion Machine, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, The Black Dahlia Murder, At Odds with God, At the Gates, Carcass, Dark Tranquillity, Desultory, Dethklok, Disarmonia Mundi, Ensiferum, Hilastherion, Hypocrisy, Immortal Souls, Kalmah, Norther, Souls, In Flames, Sacrilege, Wintersun, Scar Symmetry, Insomnium, Noumena, Rapture, Daylight Dies, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Nightsleep, Septic Flesh, Arsis, Beneath The Massacre, Brain Drill, Cryptopsy, Cynic, Death, Decapitated, Gorguts, Immolation, Job for a Cowboy, Necrophagist, Nile, Ominous, Opeth, Origin, Pestilence, Psycroptic, Sleep Terror, Spawn of Possession, The Faceless, Visceral Bleeding, Meshuggah, PsyOpus.

I'm also quite fond of Children of Bodom's earlier work.

Easiest way to prove Metalheads are not musicians: unplug 'em. Works like a charm.

So you break their stuff? You sound pretty metal to me. Well. The way you describe metal anyway.

You get in in faces...you tell them they are wrong. ,you tell them what they like is sh#t...and you break the stuff.

Nice try.

lawn1
lôn/
noun
    "mowing the lawn"
Origin
mid 16th century: alteration of dialect laund ‘glade, pasture,’ from Old French launde ‘wooded district, heath,’ of Celtic origin. The current sense dates from the mid 18th century.

Haha, good one, you "gotcha" me, eh? Metal is basically semi-skilled noise production, I don't consider it as music.

Howsa 'bout we test your "Metal", your commitment to the :horns with a hypothetical. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that there is a Gawd and there is an afterlife. And let's also say, Mr. Moesker Metalhead Truther, that when it comes time for you to throw off this mortal coil you are faced with a choice: do you want Heaven or Hell? Heaven is run by this guy named Jesus and his Dad and Hell is managed by a guy named Lucifer.

In Heaven, your comrades will include the likes of former stellar figures like Plato, Aristotle, Michaelangelo, Monet, Galileo, Shakespeare, Thoreau, Emerson, Twain, Steinbeck,etc, with the music of Chopin, Bach, Schumann, Mozart and the like and even the newer hipster sounds of the likes of Glenn Frye, Donald Fagan, Chick Corea, Charlie Byrd, Marvin Gaye, EW&F, David Gilmore, Roger Waters, etc. And don't forget the voluptuous babes. Only problem in Heaven: absolutely no Metal allowed!

Not to worry, though, buddy o' pal, since in Hell, along with the Eternal Fire and gnashing of teeths and general lack of clothing and edible food, your comrades will exist exclusively of every baby butchering Metal rocker of every Metalhead band that ever existed, and blaring, scratching, thrashing, writhing Metal is the only noise allowed in Hell.

So, which door do you choose when your Maker comes calling? Will it be the Metal free zone called Heaven, or the Metal saturated underworld called Hell?

What an hysterical rant. Metalhead truther? What does that even mean in your crazy little world? You sound like someone who has gone off his meds and the paranoia is creeping in. Even worse you design a absurd hypothetical that really doesn't have any rationality to it.

Donald Fagan? LMFAO!!!!

• Fire 2

Nice try.

lawn1
lôn/
noun
    "mowing the lawn"
Origin

What an hysterical rant. Metalhead truther? What does that even mean in your crazy little world? You sound like someone who has gone off his meds and the paranoia is creeping in. Even worse you design a absurd hypothetical that really doesn't have any rationality to it.

Donald Fagan? LMFAO!!!!

That's what I thought, backed you into a corner.

Also figured you wouldn't recognize real musical genius, ok, on to iggy.....

Nice try.

lawn1
lôn/
noun
    "mowing the lawn"
Origin

Donald Fagan? LMFAO!!!!

Figured, backed you in a corner.

Also figured you wouldn't recognize real musical genius, ok, on to iggy.....

Backed me into a corner? With your delusional heaven question? This is turning from hilarious to sad now as you actually seem to be buying your own crapola. We should call you evangelist corn from here on out.

LOL...Steely Dan is dreadfully awful.

enhanced-4347-1443697457-1.jpg

Most those "names" look like your above logo ^^^.

Now that's quick, corno. Have you always been this quick, or is this something new?

A-scene-from-Risky-Business.jpg

Roll out of your coffin this morning? Good for you. Your GF is kinda homely, if I may say....

Yeah, guess I'm a bit slow to the Metal culture and memes, since I hate the stuff and never follow it. Prlly end up putting all the MetalHeaders on iggy when it's all said and done, can't take the derp.