Metal Sucks - And STAY OFF MY LAWN!

You ever see some of these "baby Daddy" families where the mom and dad listen to Metal and Rap all day at home? Their kids basically look like they have PTSD. Good way to destroy young minds--older minds too.

Just doin' a social service here, folks, don't mind me.... ;)

You sound like one of those Christian fundies in the other threads who wide brush everyone who isn't in their group.
Naw, I'm just a real musician who appreciates real music and hates Metal and hates Metal zealots getting up in my face about their stupid pseudo music and culture. And the scenario I describe is true, know plenty of peeps like that, unfortunately. Ironically, last night one of the "neighbors" down the road was blasting the most gawd awful Metal @ about 11 pm, outside, you know, so the rest of us could "appreciate" it. Small penis syndrome, I suspect.

If you like Metal, that's your problem, not mine. You otherwise seem like a smart guy.

JMHO.

That's funny.

You hate others for their zeal.cYsXzSD.jpg

I hate them for their sh#t "music" and their not getting out of my face about it. Then they go on and on claiming Metal is "The Truth", blah blah blah. I try to kindly walk away after I tell them they are full of sh#t and their idea of "Truth" is sh#t, but they just won't let it go, being the cultist freaks they are.

Do tell...

Oh, you know, some of these guys almost wanna grab ya and rough ya up if you don't bow down to their Metal Gawd of Truth. I seriously just have to walk away, as fast as possible.

But not until AFTER you tell them they are full of sh#t though, right?

You ever see some of these "baby Daddy" families where the mom and dad listen to Metal and Rap all day at home? Their kids basically look like they have PTSD. Good way to destroy young minds--older minds too.

You sound like one of those Christian fundies in the other threads who wide brush everyone who isn't in their group.
Naw, I'm just a real musician who appreciates real music and hates Metal and hates Metal zealots getting up in my face about their stupid pseudo music and culture. And the scenario I describe is true, know plenty of peeps like that, unfortunately. Ironically, last night one of the "neighbors" down the road was blasting the most gawd awful Metal @ about 11 pm, outside, you know, so the rest of us could "appreciate" it. Small penis syndrome, I suspect.

If you like Metal, that's your problem, not mine. You otherwise seem like a smart guy.

JMHO.

That's funny.

I hate them for their sh#t "music" and their not getting out of my face about it. Then they go on and on claiming Metal is "The Truth", blah blah blah. I try to kindly walk away after I tell them they are full of sh#t and their idea of "Truth" is sh#t, but they just won't let it go, being the cultist freaks they are.

Do tell...

Oh, you know, some of these guys almost wanna grab ya and rough ya up if you don't bow down to their Metal Gawd of Truth. I seriously just have to walk away, as fast as possible. I've gotten back @ a few of these punks on job sites where they bring in that crap on their cheap ass boomboxes which I basically have smashed a few when they weren't looking. Boom boxes, that is. Felt good to do it. :)

There's the problem. You are off your meds.

JMHO.

That's funny.

Do tell...

Oh, you know, some of these guys almost wanna grab ya and rough ya up if you don't bow down to their Metal Gawd of Truth. I seriously just have to walk away, as fast as possible.

But not until AFTER you tell them they are full of sh#t though, right?

Yeah, I make it clear they are full of sh#t, and that's my opinion about their Metal and "Truth". Gotta take a stand. But then, just walk away, LOL!

JMHO.

That's funny.

Do tell...

Oh, you know, some of these guys almost wanna grab ya and rough ya up if you don't bow down to their Metal Gawd of Truth. I seriously just have to walk away, as fast as possible. I've gotten back @ a few of these punks on job sites where they bring in that crap on their cheap ass boomboxes which I basically have smashed a few when they weren't looking. Boom boxes, that is. Felt good to do it. :)

Blah blah blah, I think you baby butcher wanna-bes and "Tools" are off the meds. But here I am again, breaking my cardinal rule, so I will cease and desist yapping about music on a sports site, TYVM....

So you break their stuff? You sound pretty metal to me. Well. The way you describe metal anyway.

You get in in faces...you tell them they are wrong. ,you tell them what they like is sh#t...and you break the stuff.

So you do all the sh#t you say metal fans do...you sir...are pure metal

• Fire 1

So you break their stuff? You sound pretty metal to me. Well. The way you describe metal anyway.

You get in in faces...you tell them they are wrong. ,you tell them what they like is sh#t...and you break the stuff.

Nice try.

All self defense, and psyche preservation. They are the perps.

BTW, can someone splain to me the "lawn" reference?

JMHO.

That's funny.

Do tell...

Blah blah blah, I think you baby butcher wanna-bes and "Tools" are off the meds. But here I am again, breaking my cardinal rule, so I will cease and desist yapping about music on a sports site, TYVM....

I have never heard of baby butchers or Tool before, thus I am not a wannabe. Are you delusional now? Sit down before you become incontinent.

JMHO.

That's funny.

Do tell...

I have never heard of baby butchers or Tool before, thus I am not a wannabe. Are you delusional now? Sit down before you become incontinent.

Wow, so age-ist.

Even I had heard of Tool ~ 10 yrs ago or something when they were all the rage w metalheads. Of course, I never listened to any of their "music" as I am not masochistic.

So, do you lie in that Husker coffin when you listen to Metal, or what? Seems the appropriate thing to do, eh?

Haha!

Yep, he is one of them, and he hates himself for it. Violent and self-loathing.

Corno is an emo. LOL.

• Fire 1

Haha!

Yep, he is one of them, and he hates himself for it. Violent and self-loathing.

Corno is an emo.

Is emo still a "thing"? That's ok, I dont wanna know.

Nice try.

lawn1
lôn/
noun
noun: lawn; plural noun: lawns
  1. an area of short, mown grass in a yard, garden, or park.
    synonyms: grass, yard, front yard, backyard, dooryard
    "mowing the lawn"
Origin
mid 16th century: alteration of dialect laund ‘glade, pasture,’ from Old French launde ‘wooded district, heath,’ of Celtic origin. The current sense dates from the mid 18th century.
9rYVxqH.jpg

Nice try.

lawn1
lôn/
noun
    "mowing the lawn"
Origin
mid 16th century: alteration of dialect laund ‘glade, pasture,’ from Old French launde ‘wooded district, heath,’ of Celtic origin. The current sense dates from the mid 18th century.

Oh, so it doesn't mean anything, thanks ;)

Nice try.

lawn1
lôn/
noun
    "mowing the lawn"
Origin

"You kids get off my lawn!" is an American idiom of the late 20th century and early 21st century.

The phrase presents the supposed reaction of a stereotypical elderly middle-class homeowner confronting boisterous children entering or crossing his property.

Slight variations such as "Hey, get off my lawn!" and "You kids get out of my yard!" are sometimes employed.

Nice try.

lawn1
lôn/
noun
    "mowing the lawn"
Origin

"You kids get off my lawn!" is an American idiom of the late 20th century and early 21st century.

The phrase presents the supposed reaction of a stereotypical elderly middle-class homeowner confronting boisterous children entering or crossing his property.

Slight variations such as "Hey, get off my lawn!" and "You kids get out of my yard!" are sometimes employed.

Oh, ok, I get it, I think.