Metal Sucks - And STAY OFF MY LAWN!

You ever see some of these "baby Daddy" families where the mom and dad listen to Metal and Rap all day at home? Their kids basically look like they have PTSD. Good way to destroy young minds--older minds too.

Just doin' a social service here, folks, don't mind me.... ;)

You sound like one of those Christian fundies in the other threads who wide brush everyone who isn't in their group.

You ever see some of these "baby Daddy" families where the mom and dad listen to Metal and Rap all day at home? Their kids basically look like they have PTSD. Good way to destroy young minds--older minds too.

You sound like one of those Christian fundies in the other threads who wide brush everyone who isn't in their group.

Naw, I'm just a real musician who appreciates real music and hates Metal and hates Metal zealots getting up in my face about their stupid pseudo music and culture. And the scenario I describe is true, know plenty of peeps like that, unfortunately. Ironically, last night one of the "neighbors" down the road was blasting the most gawd awful Metal @ about 11 pm, outside, you know, so the rest of us could "appreciate" it. Small penis syndrome, I suspect.

If you like Metal, that's your problem, not mine. You otherwise seem like a smart guy.

JMHO.

Sorry sports fans, just can't resist bashing heavy Metal, especially when grown, college educated men listen to it. But in so doing, I violated my own cardinal rule, which is to never get into discussions re: music on a sports blog, so I apologize and won't let it happen again. Carry on butchering babies and what not.....

Unless you have actually butchered a baby, please don't be so critical.

And as somewhat of a metalhead, I ask the others like me...who has actually heard of 'Butchered babies'?

Its like using Charles Starkweather as an example of Nebraskans. :D

• Fire 1

Naw, I'm just a real musician who appreciates real music and hates Metal.

LOL, real music huh? God you sound old.nod.gif

Naw, I'm just a real musician who appreciates real music and hates Metal and hates Metal zealots getting up in my face about their stupid pseudo music and culture. And the scenario I describe is true, know plenty of peeps like that, unfortunately. Ironically, last night one of the "neighbors" down the road was blasting the most gawd awful Metal @ about 11 pm, outside, you know, so the rest of us could "appreciate" it. Small penis syndrome, I suspect.

If you like Metal, that's your problem, not mine. You otherwise seem like a smart guy.

JMHO.

That's funny.

You hate others for their zeal.

cYsXzSD.jpg

JMHO.

That's funny.

You hate others for their zeal.

cYsXzSD.jpg

I hate them for their sh#t "music" and their not getting out of my face about it. Then they go on and on claiming Metal is "The Truth", blah blah blah. I try to kindly walk away after I tell them they are full of sh#t and their idea of "Truth" is sh#t, but they just won't let it go, being the cultist freaks they are.

But, to be fair, I also hate rap, kareoke, all DJs, "scratchers", "trackers/loopers", and otherwise bullsh#t artists. So, it's not just Metal, I'm fair about it.

JMHO.

That's funny.

You hate others for their zeal.cYsXzSD.jpg

I hate them for their sh#t "music" and their not getting out of my face about it. Then they go on and on claiming Metal is "The Truth", blah blah blah. I try to kindly walk away after I tell them they are full of sh#t and their idea of "Truth" is sh#t, but they just won't let it go, being the cultist freaks they are.

Where do you meet these people?

JMHO.

That's funny.

Do tell...

JMHO.

That's funny.

Do tell...

Oh, you know, some of these guys almost wanna grab ya and rough ya up if you don't bow down to their Metal Gawd of Truth. I seriously just have to walk away, as fast as possible. I've gotten back @ a few of these punks on job sites where they bring in that crap on their cheap ass boomboxes which I basically have smashed a few when they weren't looking. Boom boxes, that is. Felt good to do it. :)