just a thought?

Well, unfortunately, these guys are playing for starting spots, and going 75% in practices and scrimmages just isn't an option. Octavien, or any other Husker, doesn't want to injure their teammates, but they can't half-ass it either.

Just a reality of the game.

Checking all the NFL rosters there are only 14 safeties at 220 or bigger. The top three all at 231 are Sean Taylor (Redskins), Thomas Davis (Panthers), and Ernest Shazor (Cardinals). I believe the last two were both converted linebackers.

If Octavien could play safety then more power to him. He could help redefine the position!!

:restore2

Well, unfortunately, these guys are playing for starting spots, and going 75% in practices and scrimmages just isn't an option. Octavien, or any other Husker, doesn't want to injure their teammates, but they can't half-ass it either.

Just a reality of the game.

Your right, There's an old saying - People get hurt when your going half speed - If these guy's are getting hurt in practice WTF is going to happen in a game? If you wanna Half-Ass it go play soccer.

Grixby may not even be the starter, he is an alright nickel-back other than that have him guard the gatorade. Andre Jones or another viable CB should replace him early this season! Well I hope for our sakes!

As for Steve-O going to Safety I dont think so...he will be starting MLB this year if he keeps the intensity up and believe me you want that! :cheers