Keyshawn Sr. Fires Opening Shot at Oregon

Great post Guy C

Which goes back to Keyshawn Sr. Dude was a very vocal, trash talking, some might say Narcissistic player (Just give me the Damn Ball).

He's not a teenager anymore but has a pretty huge platform. Continuing the trash talk via social media into his adult life.

I don't really mind it, it is who he is; maybe though it should be left to the young men on the team and field who have to actually play the game. I just hope we back up the smack and lay the wood to Oregon.

Great interview with KJ Sr.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/tbl-keyshawn-johnson-sr-says-his-son-is-all-in/article_16df134c-22c8-11e6-86df-fff2d9a67805.html

Lots of good quotes in there, the interview is longer than the article. At the end of the interview Mike'l Severe asks him about the tweet:

MS: What kind of a reaction did you get from that?

KJ: Man, ...You know, *chuckles* I was havin' a little bit of fun, just havin' some fun..... In having that fun, people take it, you know.... Anytime my name comes up, they take it and run with it, you know, and try to turn it into more than it is. I was just havin' a little bit of fun.

Everybody was like " OH, Where's YOUR national championship ring?" *said it in a funny, mocking voice* --- I wasn't talkin' about ME. I was talkin' about FOOTBALL PROGRAM versus FOOTBALL PROGRAM.....