Rebuilding isn't option for USC

I think USC is the world's best team.

I think NU will lose every game this year.

I think Drunk Solich is the best ever, and will soon be President.

I think NU has the worst coaching staff ever.

I think NU has no talent.

I think Taylor is the worst QB ever.

I think NU has no running game.

I think NU has no passing game.

I think NU has no offense.

I think NU has no defense.

I think NU has no special teams.

I think NU has the worst cheerleaders ever.

I think NU has horrible academic All-Americans.

I think NU is the worst team in the Big 12 North.

I think NU is the worst team in the Big 12.

I think NU is the worst team in Division 1 football.

I think NU is the worst team in the entire NCAA.

I think any NAIA team could beat NU.

I think any high school team could beat NU.

I think the Duke Lacrosse team could beat NU.

I think Scarlet and Cream are the worst colors ever.

I think my mom dresses me the best.

Well Benard, I think I covered all your bases for you. Is this it in a nutshell? I hope you agree, are satisfied, and never come back. But you will. Because you get off on pissing everyone off about every category you post on.

Whoever thought freedom of speech was ok ALL the time must've been some kind of a nut. ;)

Nice one Foppa, I think that pretty much sums it up. :thumbs

Oh, btw, Nebraska will not lose by 3 TD's to USC this year. I will bet you $20 right now. Watch as you slide away to another thread to snivel.

I think usc will beat us by 3 td's or more.

A team (or message board, in this case) is only as strong as it's weakest link.

Benard, you are the weakest link, GOODBYE!

ME ---> dedhoarse <---Benard

Just stating my honest opinion. I think we will have 4 or 5 losses again this year.

In a city known for its frontrunning and in a state that isn;t much better. The headline statement is exactly right. IF SC has a few 3+ loss years, (and I really think Carroll is not a long term coach there) and if he leaves, thier fanbase will dissapear again. And once again, my father the USC grad will wear his NU shirts more than his USC shirts.

I remember when rebuilding used to not be an option at Nebraska. Thank goodness SP came and ruined my last two football seasons. Unfortunately, I think he is about to ruin a third. How long will this continue???? :bang

Welcome to the board Benard...oops, I mean Tradition. ;)

Seriously, can one of the Mods set up video on Huskerboard that just shows replays of past Husker victories for everyone who wants to stay in the past? I loved the 'wonder years' too, and yes, I'll still pull out a tape once in a while.

But you'd think NU was to never play another good game again :rolleyes:

I remember when rebuilding used to not be an option at Nebraska.  Thank goodness SP came and ruined my last two football seasons.  Unfortunately, I think he is about to ruin a third.  How long will this continue????  :bang

tradition..one question. did YOU play in those forementioned seasons? I didn't think so, so how can they be YOUR seasons in the first place? you are just another typical disgruntled frankie fan who needs to visit huskersforohio.com and leave this website out of your "web history"

Yeah, I guess you are right. Most programs feel a need to rebuild after 10-win seasons. Frank Solich and the option sucked.  

the last two years FS coached, the option did kind of suck. it wasn't even an option it was just Jammal Lord running with the football. point proven, in 2003 the two best rushers on the season were Jammal Lord (948 net yards, 72.9 avg/g) and Josh Davis (600 net yards, 46.2 avg/g). our running game was horrid last season but still Corry Ross averaged 73.5 yards a game. yes i know the 2003 team produced more total rushing yards, but i think the fact that our leading rusher last year (on a team that was ranked 107 in rushing offense) still had a higher average of yards per game than anyone on the 2003 team says something.