Rebuilding isn't option for USC

Jeeesh, I hate it when I jump in late with the Benard-bashing.

I think (I'm afraid to think) that Texas will be more beatable since we have them at home. But, I think we'll give USC a run for their money. I'm also excited that both teams will have unproven quarterbacks at the helm. their Inexperience combined with the tenacious pressure of Octavien, Carriker, McKeon and the rest of the blackshirts will get them nervous in the pocket. Can't wait for the games. GBR!

IMO, the 2006 Blackshirt defense is gonna make any "green horn" quarterback nervious, :blink: and they will make mistakes. Look at the stats from last year. Most sacks in NCAA D-1. That is intimidating to a seasoned senior QB LET ALONE a sophomore rookie who has never had a defense like Carriker & Co. trying to rip his head off.

The USC vs NU game is SC's second of the year, SC is gonna come in feeling confident after smearing Arkansas. We all know what happens when cocky teams play Nebraska. (::cough:: Alamo Bowl) Personaly, I like being an underdog to the Trojans, it will light a fire under the Huskers butts :bounce to prove the nation that the Huskers are back. Yea, Yea, we beat Michigan in the Alimo Bowl, but if we don't beat SC and have a good year every Michigan fan around is still going to say the we got "lucky". If the Big Red produced like they can this year ... every person who said that we were lucky last year is just gonna shut up and color.

So bring Booty, Sanchez, or any other QB that you can dig up SC, because the Husker nation is ready for you.

:restore2

IMO, the 2006 Blackshirt defense is gonna make any "green horn" quarterback nervious, :blink: and they will make mistakes. Look at the stats from last year. Most sacks in NCAA D-1. That is intimidating to a seasoned senior QB LET ALONE a sophomore rookie who has never had a defense like Carriker & Co. trying to rip his head off.

The USC vs NU game is SC's second of the year, SC is gonna come in feeling confident after smearing Arkansas. We all know what happens when cocky teams play Nebraska. (::cough:: Alamo Bowl) Personaly, I like being an underdog to the Trojans, it will light a fire under the Huskers butts :bounce to prove the nation that the Huskers are back. Yea, Yea, we beat Michigan in the Alimo Bowl, but if we don't beat SC and have a good year every Michigan fan around is still going to say the we got "lucky". If the Big Red produced like they can this year ... every person who said that we were lucky last year is just gonna shut up and color.

So bring Booty, Sanchez, or any other QB that you can dig up SC, because the Husker nation is ready for you.

:restore2

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

:restore2:restore2:restore2:restore2

The national championaship order