Reed/Barry

ScottyIce

Reed is the Dime back. He was in some against Oregon. Where he was lining up is similar to where our LBs line up at times. I don't think he's been in the rotation at the regular safety spot.

I don't remember seeing Barry on defense except maybe late in those first two games. Dude is a BEAST on special teams, though.

Reed is the Dime back. He was in some against Oregon. Where he was lining up is similar to where our LBs line up at times. I don't think he's been in the rotation at the regular safety spot.

I don't remember seeing Barry on defense except maybe late in those first two games. Dude is a BEAST on special teams, though.

Awesome thanks.

That's what I was thinking on Reed. I couldn't remember if we had any LB's with numbers in the teens, so I was sort of confused which defense we were in. I thought our Nickel LB's were Newby and Rose-Ivey. Thanks.

Awesome thanks.

That's what I was thinking on Reed. I couldn't remember if we had any LB's with numbers in the teens, so I was sort of confused which defense we were in. I thought our Nickel LB's were Newby and Rose-Ivey. Thanks.

We seemed to be doing some different things with our rotations against Oregon but I couldn't quite figure it out. Perhaps it was a different set of guys when we went to the 30 front / cover 8 look.

Originally it was Bando and Young that were the Nickel LBs. But that could have changed.

Did we run any 3 man Dime fronts against Oregon?

Seems like I remember a couple times - just because I seem to remember seeing a NT lined up out there - but I'd have to watch it again to know for sure.

Seems like I remember a couple times - just because I seem to remember seeing a NT lined up out there - but I'd have to watch it again to know for sure.

Yes we did.

Yes we did.

Did they walk Reed up to a LB or did they stick with the Newby/Young combo they have been using?