Highlight video of the Oregon game

Jeebus. Some of you are ridiculous. Its a highlite video. Get a life. If that transitive sh#t matters, then it should also matter that Colorado is also the only team this far to take michigan to the 4th quarter. Thus were fine. But i get it. Transitive properties and whatifs are only ok if they give a reason to bitch about our team.

Jeebus. Some of you are ridiculous. Its a highlite video. Get a life. If that transitive sh#t matters, then it should also matter that Colorado is also the only team this far to take michigan to the 4th quarter. Thus were fine. But i get it. Transitive properties and whatifs are only ok if they give a reason to bitch about our team.

You're kind of overreacting here.

no. Imnot. Its a highlite vid. Followed by 3 posts of how we still suck cuz colorado beat oregon. Some Ppl are stupid. Everything i said was spot on.

no. Imnot. Its a highlite vid. Followed by 3 posts of how we still suck cuz colorado beat oregon. Some Ppl are stupid. Everything i said was spot on.

Did someone say we suck? What specifically was said that was ridiculous? Who should "get a life" and why? You're reading far too much into some words on a message board and applying a tone to them.

Did someone say we suck? What specifically was said that was ridiculous? Who should "get a life" and why? You're reading far too much into some words on a message board and applying a tone to them.

3 first replys downplaying one of the funnest and possibly most significant win in years all based on one way transitive property. Im not overreacting. Im just callin folks out who seem to only want a particular argument to go one way. I dont need to judge tone. I can read.