2 teams from 1 conference in the CFP

It baffles me that the away team has won in the last 4 meetings between us.

It is odd, but I suppose getting beat at home helps build that "rivalry"more than the home team always winning. I think right about the time we start to get a really good rivalry going, Texas will join the Big Ten in 2025 and you'll get them as end of season rival due to your shared Big 12 history.

It baffles me that the away team has won in the last 4 meetings between us.

It is odd, but I suppose getting beat at home helps build that "rivalry"more than the home team always winning. I think right about the time we start to get a really good rivalry going, Texas will join the Big Ten in 2025 and you'll get them as end of season rival due to your shared Big 12 history.

Swap Texas with Oklahoma and I'm fine with that.

I'd really like to have Nebraska and Iowa play in like Week 2 every year. Get an early conference game and then schedule a PATSY later in the year for a breather like SEC teams do.

It's weird that people outside Nebraska constantly misunderstand the dynamic Husker Fan has with Texas.

Husker Fan does not like Texas. We do not want them to be a rival. We do not want to end our season against them every year. We do not want to play them every year. We do not want to be in a conference with them. We do not want to have been in a conference with them.

Maybe you have to live with Texas in your conference for a while to understand why fans from Nebraska, Colorado, Texas A&M, Missouri & Arkansas want nothing to do with the Longhorns. There's a reason marquee schools left a conference with Texas - TWICE! - and haven't looked back.

It baffles me that people can't see that.

• Fire 1

I'd really like to have Nebraska and Iowa play in like Week 2 every year. Get an early conference game and then schedule a PATSY later in the year for a breather like SEC teams do.

Oklahoma doesn't meet Big Ten criteria. Not only are they not AAU, they are nowhere close. Yeah yeah, I know Nebraska lost AAU status after being admitted to the Big Ten, but it was somewhat of a technicality. Maybe Oklahoma can get there by 2025, who knows, but I think Oklahoma is far more likely to wanting to go SEC - especially if their state government requires them to take little brother with them.

I hate the SEC way of scheduling a patsy the second to last week, can you imagine how boring that week would be if everyone in the Big Ten was doing that? What the Big Ten could do is start scheduling conference games in week 2 instead of week 4, with three bye weeks. Then you can slot in your non conference games and have more control over your bye week.

AAU membership is nice but is more cosmetic than anything. There are next to no tangible benefits. An article describing Georgia Tech's admission into the AAU in 2010 even states, "Athletics conferences double as academic peer groups, and give a glimpse into the pecking order among research universities. Among the Bowl Championship Series conferences, Southern institutions seem particularly underrepresented in the AAU. All of the Big Ten universities are members, while only the University of Florida and Vanderbilt University get the nod from the Southeastern Conference." The AAU itself uses athletic conferences as a measuring stick.

Oklahoma doesn't meet Big Ten criteria. Not only are they not AAU, they are nowhere close. Yeah yeah, I know Nebraska lost AAU status after being admitted to the Big Ten, but it was somewhat of a technicality. Maybe Oklahoma can get there by 2025, who knows, but I think Oklahoma is far more likely to wanting to go SEC - especially if their state government requires them to take little brother with them.

I hate the SEC way of scheduling a patsy the second to last week, can you imagine how boring that week would be if everyone in the Big Ten was doing that? What the Big Ten could do is start scheduling conference games in week 2 instead of week 4, with three bye weeks. Then you can slot in your non conference games and have more control over your bye week.

Oklahoma will get in regardless of AAU status and probably sooner than 2025. Delaney isn't going to turn down the Sooners. And Okie Lite won't be an issue if it comes down to it.

The OOC Patsy could be anywhere in the schedule, it wouldn't HAVE to be weekend before Rivalry week. I would just like to see a good conference matchup in week 2 to really assess where teams are.