Collection of Sigs

Blackshirt I did that and saved it but I guess it didnt save so I'll do it later... and heres the other sig...

bigredio.jpg

Nice thanks man. Looks like it did save properly - I just have another file uploaded to our server so your pbucket image wont reflect right away. But looks like BRI is using your PBuck image, so now he's sporting a "blackshirt" sig... total copyright infringement. :box:lol:

Blackshirt I did that and saved it but I guess it didnt save so I'll do it later... and heres the other sig...

bigredio.jpg

Huskerguy----have you had any luck with the Black and Blue Shirt" theme with McKeon, Octavian, Bradley, Carricker, and Moore?

Thanks man you do good work

bigredio.jpg

Huskerguy----have you had any luck with the Black and Blue Shirt" theme with McKeon, Octavian, Bradley, Carricker, and Moore?

Thanks man you do good work

Nice thanks man. Looks like it did save properly - I just have another file uploaded to our server so your pbucket image wont reflect right away. But looks like BRI is using your PBuck image, so now he's sporting a "blackshirt" sig... total copyright infringement. :box:lol:

Image of AR Husker Fan raising his head

Lawsuit? Did someone mention lawsuit?

Nice thanks man. Looks like it did save properly - I just have another file uploaded to our server so your pbucket image wont reflect right away. But looks like BRI is using your PBuck image, so now he's sporting a "blackshirt" sig...  total copyright infringement.  :box  :lol:

Image of AR Husker Fan raising his head

Lawsuit? Did someone mention lawsuit?

Dont follow to close AR, those ambulances make sudden stops and turn with out warning. :o

What did I do something wrong with my signature or something??? :blink:

Not at all man I was just BS'n b/c when huskerguy added my name to my sig image, it was in your sig with "blackshirt" on it since you were using the image he had hosted on photobucket. :) ...thats why I made the "infringement" comment, and AR Huckster came swooping in a like a great white at a ksu cheerleader pool party.